hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/09 10:59 AM Author Posted 22/02/09 10:59 AM Good point there turbotrana!!And iconic I don't they they should go anywhere except back to where they came from.I am simply trying to point out that IF there are innocents among them, it wasn't right.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/09 12:11 AM Posted 23/02/09 12:11 AM HypnodocI take your point on innocent people in the prison system. No one wants innocent people to suffer and I am sure there are many innocent Muslims at Guantanamo.But there are also many innocent black inmates in the general US prison system and many that have gone to the electric chair.Both have faults.The US justice system is far from perfect but the Muslim justice system is scary in comparison.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/02/09 12:17 AM Posted 23/02/09 12:17 AM HypnodocI take your point on innocent people in the prison system. No one wants innocent people to suffer and I am sure there are many innocent Muslims at Guantanamo.But there are also many innocent black inmates in the general US prison system and many that have gone to the electric chair.Both have faults.The US justice system is far from perfect but the Muslim justice system is scary in comparison.Islamic Extremist Justice systemAnybody else read about the extremist Christian group that where trying to gain entry to Australia to protest at the victorian bush fire memorial services. They as saying the fires is god punishing us for not following his rules.......They where they same ones that pickets funeral of US servicepeople killed in 9/11 and Afganistan....
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/09 12:25 AM Author Posted 23/02/09 12:25 AM Point 1 conceded turbotranaPoint 2 CONCEDED!!!!!!!!! even more. And now that they have infiltrated into areas of Pakistan and the Pakistani Govt has given them basically an open ticket to do as they please, I don't think things are going to get better any time soon.It's not the sort of place you'd want to spend your summer holidays.I chat with a guy on another forum who was a sniper in the Rangers and has been going to Iraq and Afghanistan working in Private security for the last 3 years, since he left the US army. Reckons he get $4000 a week and is going for his last trip on the 24th of Feb. A hell of a way to make a living, allbeit a bloody good one.I didn't put the article up to stick up for Muslims and without any racial overtones intended I reckon the fundamentalist ones are cruel inhumane looneys who deserve all they get to say the least, it was more about wondering just how guilty Hicks actually was
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/02/09 12:58 AM Posted 23/02/09 12:58 AM Ive had a bit of change of heart and since there all so innocent we should release them immediately and give them Australian visas so they can come here and live in peace. We should also do this asap so they can become eligible for Kevin Rudd's handout. Any other bright ideas we can collectively come up with?I.B. I shouldn't laugh at this should I.............Farkin Rudds handouts......
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 23/02/09 08:09 AM Posted 23/02/09 08:09 AM Big deal, loud rock music is nothing compared to the hundreds of murders the Muslim extremist have done to innocent westerners. Water boarding and other torture tactics is nothing compared to filming beheadings then posting them on the net.Its clear I agree but most importantly they are also killing there fellow kind indiscriminantly under there religious guise.I.B.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/09 01:51 PM Posted 23/02/09 01:51 PM IB what the Muslims are doing in the name of religion is nothing compared to what has been done in the name of religion in the past. If any critisim can be pointed at them well their religion is a bit slow and now the more cultured religions are just smarter about how they comit attrocities.I have been to the midle east and work and been surrounded by these people. They are basically a very noce race, they have some strange ideas, but they think we do, I am not arrogant enought to suggest that because through no choice of mine that I grew up in a eastern type country annd ahve the morals according to that type upbringing. That I am any better than them, I do know for sure that being in country that has such a diverse landscape is indeed a blessing, nothing but desert would drive me insane.Scotty
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 23/02/09 02:06 PM Posted 23/02/09 02:06 PM Islamic Extremist Justice systemAnybody else read about the extremist Christian group that where trying to gain entry to Australia to protest at the victorian bush fire memorial services. They as saying the fires is god punishing us for not following his rules.......They where they same ones that pickets funeral of US servicepeople killed in 9/11 and Afganistan....Hah I've seen that family on "Louis Theroux - The Most Hated Family"! I'm so so so surprised that no one has taken to them with a gun in America yet!!!!!!!
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 23/02/09 09:52 PM Posted 23/02/09 09:52 PM IB what the Muslims are doing in the name of religion is nothing compared to what has been done in the name of religion in the past. If any critisim can be pointed at them well their religion is a bit slow and now the more cultured religions are just smarter about how they comit attrocities.ScottyI and others have already had our say in this thread which outline our comparison versus yours and and this topic isnt really going anywhere.I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now