mitchbek Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 18y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: East Gippsland Posted 13/12/08 10:03 AM Posted 13/12/08 10:03 AM Never ever tell her how much it cost or she will want more shoes!!!!!! So yeh I have used the better eco line how ever now I need a custom tune I screwed that one lol
MaTTe Member 143 Member For: 17y 11m 7d Location: Perth Posted 13/12/08 10:44 AM Posted 13/12/08 10:44 AM just talk fast and tell her in passing comment.. "I spent 2300 on this and this BUT (slow down) I bought you this, (smile and kiss)" anger and dissapointment in spending fades..Or tell her and make sure you REALLY don't give a sh*t what her reaction is.. works for me.. they learn quick
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 13/12/08 11:26 PM Posted 13/12/08 11:26 PM Ha ha you guys are funny!5 bro's.... All with motor happy minds!My bro tells his missus everything is a lot less then it is...Another one just doesn't tell...Another just doesnt do many mods... but when he does just tells her after...The other NO WOMEN...And the last one - just hides the money from what he saves on other purchases - (Kinda like the government paying 500$ for a special hammer that really costs 25$, cant remember what movie I saw that on)And well for me - Da Gurly ENCOURAGES ME! heehhe Lucky me I told her to buy the XR5 and basically sold it to her rather then the boys at Alto... Now she wants to mod that as well!!!Oh so, one happy garage we have!
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 13/12/08 11:29 PM Posted 13/12/08 11:29 PM haha just bought rapid v3.5 without her knowing...
PROXRT Member 105 Member For: 19y 7m 3d Posted 14/12/08 02:07 AM Posted 14/12/08 02:07 AM my missis doesnt care really. if im a few hundred short she chips in. so cant complain
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Posted 14/12/08 12:10 PM Posted 14/12/08 12:10 PM An old girlfriend used to say that its easy for me to spend $1000s on my hobby (I never hid it) but couldn't spend $50 on flowers for her. I think she was right.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 14/12/08 12:16 PM Posted 14/12/08 12:16 PM She is your ex? - I bet she is right... Hence she is your Ex... Not due to her disliking coming 2nd to your hobby, but rather.... COS your CAR GAVE YOU A BETTER RIDE THEN SHE DID????hehehehe
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 14/12/08 12:37 PM Posted 14/12/08 12:37 PM I have my money, she has hers and were allowed to do as we like with it Apparently this week she really needs a GHD straightner or something to replace one she got 6months ago for $150 bucks.. She goes shopping at least twice a week, goes out for dinners / lunches with the girls and spends money like its going out of fashion so shes in no position to care She'd be FAR more supportive if it was a HSV though lol
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/12/08 01:05 PM Posted 14/12/08 01:05 PM I tell her everything, because it's better to get her pissed, then lay low for a bit rather than have her find out down the track.She does a lot of eyerolling mostly, but she's helped finance every mod I've done so far so she can't be too against it
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 14/12/08 02:24 PM Posted 14/12/08 02:24 PM I just layed out 11G.She thinks its only 4G.As long as Rob doesnt say anything I will be ok.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now