Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

My area

I'm keen

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I'm keen for an Old Pac HWY run!

Coming back from Gossy is the better way to do it though.

  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

No probs with that Matt, easy to switch around

Might be time to either wright up a new one or reignite the old thread?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

jerry cans needed or are there eflex stops along the way? make this cruise happen !

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

E85 at ourimbah and eflex at west gosford

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 3d
Posted

Make sure you do the whole road from start to finish both ways and don't detour back on to the freeway.

Only down side to driving an fg on that road is all the bikes think you're an unmarked hyw patrol car and once you come up behind one they stick to the 60kmh limit.

And for some reason all the mums and dads think its a good road to teach their kids how to drive.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

I go on a weekday (shift work lyf)

Quiet as bru

It's awesome

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 3d
Posted

Yeah that's the best time . Before I sold my bike that was reason I would have an rdo so I could cut laps all day. But I still used to always see this truck on there carrying sandstone, not real cool when your cranked over around a blind corner and you come up behind old mate and he is doing 40 kmh.

Cops are not really too much of an issue when on the bike of a weekend I used to go quick in the corners and slow on the straights and if you do pass one and they are going the other way then they really have no chance in catching up with you anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...