seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/12/08 02:17 PM Posted 01/12/08 02:17 PM You maybe right, but most people are still going to call them a Mki, Me included.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/08 02:17 PM Author Posted 01/12/08 02:17 PM (edited) Haha, fair enough mate. What ever makes you sleep at night. I can tell your one of them people that bleed that pure blue. Nuff said... I wont take it any futher. But like I said I ONLY had it to make it more SIMPLE for SOME people. Also like SeventyTwo Said, I will always call it by MkI and MkII Edited 01/12/08 02:18 PM by RATED X
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/08 11:53 PM Posted 01/12/08 11:53 PM BA .......... MK1!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/12/08 12:00 AM Posted 02/12/08 12:00 AM Now that my friends is a
Blakxr6t Member 32 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: : morF Posted 02/12/08 12:32 AM Posted 02/12/08 12:32 AM I have a 04 BA but not a MKII
massiv Member 89 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: East Bentleigh Posted 02/12/08 03:39 AM Posted 02/12/08 03:39 AM Always thought the last of the BF mkII, with the unique side skirts and standard 18" wheels was a kinda Mk III. They did it with the AU.I.B.im sure they are calling them BF MKII upgrages
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 03/12/08 11:45 AM Posted 03/12/08 11:45 AM (edited) BFII here... RSpec phoon...Sorry to see captain 'correct' getting upset about 3 letters, MkI whatever - I see RatedX's point, and it seems most of the members here refer to the model as a MkI or Mk1...I guess considering that Ford didnt 'officially' call it a MKi(1) whatever, captain correct is exactly that - correct... however once any product is released in a second or third series the previous or first series is generally referred to as a series 1, or as written above MkI.... Edited 03/12/08 11:49 AM by smicky
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/12/08 11:47 AM Posted 03/12/08 11:47 AM really ?
bluprinturbo Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/12/08 12:31 PM Posted 03/12/08 12:31 PM ba.the car that relaunched fords future.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now