Jump to content

My Turbo is...  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Whats the average person here got?

I got a Ba Mk1... unfortunately :crybaby:

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted (edited)

BA MK1 for me just wish I had found this forum and done some research first and I would have got the BF

I still loves ma baby though :crybaby:

Edited by bluute
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yeh same here ey lol, if I was here be4 I bough my car.... woulda been much happier

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

BF MK1, only regret I have is having a 02/06 build date rather than 06/06 to get the stronger engine internals.

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

How come your listing the models with a Mk1.

They were never called Mk1's.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

love my BA Mk1 and its the best colour :crybaby:

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
How come your listing the models with a Mk1.

They were never called Mk1's.

What were they called then?

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

BA, BA Mk2

BF, BF Mk2

And the only FG is exactly that. Not a Mk1. :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart, TAS
Posted

I have a BF 07/06, stronger internals....woohoo.

I studied on this is site for 3 plus years before I bought my T, thanks fordxr6turbo.com :thumbsup:

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

BF 1 for me.

Unfortunately, its an April 06 build so 2 months premature of the stronger bottom end.

Like others, probably would of waited out for the extra couple of months if id known about it...

Not to worry, now iv got an excuse to upgrade to an F6 sometime over the next 6 - 12 months!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...