Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Just wondering anyone who has purchased a new FG FPV, have you received your binder and certificate yet? And if so how long did you have to wait?

I haven't received anything and its been on two months now.

Cheers

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Hey Chris, they had an issue with the Compendiums going to the wrong owners. A couple of my customers have recieved the incorrect model and Build Number Certificate. I believe they are trying to sort out the lists and get it right before they continue to send more out.

If you call Ford CRC they may be able to track yours, but they are still definately sending them out.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

They had the same kind of issues with the friggin BA's you'd reckon they would have gotten there act together by now.....

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
Posted
CAN THEY DO ANYTHING RIGHT AT ALL.

They are really strugging mate... They need to get some lessons from their opposition and learn how to deal with customer's of the market they have chosen to play in and the products they choose to sell......

The customer service calls have been interesting of late... Nothing like hearing stunned silence on the other end of the phone...

Shame that the engineers seem to have their stuff together, just let down by all the overhead...... Hmm... sounds like a job opportunity.... Ford, I know how to save you some money! :)

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I waited close to 3 months before I received my Compendium. I fax off the paper work for my gift and it took around a month.

Give FPV a call they just might move yor forward.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
They are really strugging mate... They need to get some lessons from their opposition and learn how to deal with customer's of the market they have chosen to play in and the products they choose to sell......

The customer service calls have been interesting of late... Nothing like hearing stunned silence on the other end of the phone...

Shame that the engineers seem to have their stuff together, just let down by all the overhead...... Hmm... sounds like a job opportunity.... Ford, I know how to save you some money! :)

Mate how old is the F6 4 years or so.I still walk into ford part department ask for a oil fillter for a typhoon & they still dont know if its a six or eight.This has happend to me at least 5 times.Peter waren @ warrick farm are champions at this.Not you SENNA I can see your a car freak & you know what your on about.I dont get it y y y FORD is your after market service so BAD.I think I would have more luck & a better result going to a Expensive Daewoo service depatment than FORD.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
Posted

I wish my car was 4 years old.... Its only 3 weeks old! and having come from the dark side, at least the opposition know their stuff... Shame the FG is just engineered better than their current offerings.....

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted
Mate how old is the F6 4 years or so.I still walk into ford part department ask for a oil fillter for a typhoon & they still dont know if its a six or eight.This has happend to me at least 5 times.Peter waren @ warrick farm are champions at this.Not you SENNA I can see your a car freak & you know what your on about.I dont get it y y y FORD is your after market service so BAD.I think I would have more luck & a better result going to a Expensive Daewoo service depatment than FORD.

I've thrown my hands up in the air after a recent issue mate, unfortunately as a salesman my thoughts get swept under the table - take the 5th anniversary drama for instance...

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Senna I cant blame the dealers only,Ford has alot to do with it they just keep sweeping it under the carpet.Like you said.Looking for new custermer is a must but dont lose the ones you allready have.Why not have the service dep work for there cars.Like have a star rating on complaint,The service dep with the least complaint also gets a lager discount on there parts.it aint working the way it is now.I know some things are hard to repair,Like its doing something when you drive it but when you take it to the service dep it dosnt do it,Cant blame them for that but lose wheel nut & lose driveshafts & part not put back right that's another thing.Ihave problems with my f6 it creek & squeeks like a XB falcon.I want take it in I just dont have any faith in them.I also came over from Expensive Daewoo never owned a ford before but when its time for a new car I will be looking much harder at Holden.Sorry about the rant.CHEERS BB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...