AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 12/07/13 11:31 AM Posted 12/07/13 11:31 AM $27000 agreed value. And I always choose the highest excess, as I would fix any damage anyway. So my excess would be around a $1000
MikeT36 Member 77 Member For: 13y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/07/13 02:25 AM Posted 15/07/13 02:25 AM I'm With Racv $1300 PA AAMI wanted nothing to do with me and Wesfarmers quoted $14k per annumMostly due to Age 21 and Car 07 Typhoon Rating 1 driving history
JordanByrneJ07 Member 62 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 15/07/13 06:13 AM Posted 15/07/13 06:13 AM Paying 3k for a 2012 N/A ute - NRMA, think im getting ripped!!!Also only 18
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 26/07/13 12:48 PM Posted 26/07/13 12:48 PM Mine was $1,460 for Comprehensive plus no excess Windscreen Replacement with NRMA for a 2012 FG MkII G6ET with 21yo Male Owner/Driver. I'm now at Rating 2 so next year I'll be Rating 1 which means about 10% less again (probably offset by a 10% jump in insurance prices though).
Blitzkrieg Member 73 Member For: 13y 2m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/13 07:30 AM Posted 05/08/13 07:30 AM How old are all the G6ET owners out there and who do you insure with? All my insurance is with budget at the moment (house car and health) but when I get the ford in 2 weeks they won't insure me because I'm 29 (have to be over 30) is this Normal for the turbos? NRMA looks like the cheapest option I have found so far about $1400, its a big difference from the 698 I'm paying for my sh*tty vz v6 wagon but I guess it's all in proportion... Sorry if this has been done I'm new here and new to ford always been a Expensive Daewoo man but the g6et is too nice a car to not have just because of the badge!
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/08/13 08:00 AM Posted 05/08/13 08:00 AM Insurance companies still don't get that, to quote Tab from another thread, it's just the vehicle for intelligent and sophisticated intellectuals.I'm with AAMI and only paying 3 &abit hundred but I'm almost 50 and live outside the Adelaide metro area.Shop around and don't be scared to take all of your insurance with you if it will give you a better deal.. 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 05/08/13 08:17 AM Posted 05/08/13 08:17 AM 620$ with AAMI and I'm 25, but I insured it when I was 24.Definitely look around mate. I have an '11 FG Turbo with the Luxury/sports upgrade. I'm not sure if the badge between the 2 changes the insurance price too much.
gusbus New Member 3 Member For: 13y 5m 17d Posted 05/08/13 08:57 AM Posted 05/08/13 08:57 AM My g6et was over 1000 and im with aami but I got insurance when I was 21 so was still on my ps 22 now so hoping it might of gone down
Blitzkrieg Member 73 Member For: 13y 2m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/13 09:02 AM Posted 05/08/13 09:02 AM Far out where u guys live? I'm in south west Sydney so guess that don't help!
Blitzkrieg Member 73 Member For: 13y 2m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/13 09:02 AM Posted 05/08/13 09:02 AM It's a 50th wonder if that makes a difference?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now