Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/10/08 05:58 AM Posted 17/10/08 05:58 AM It happened some time ago now. Maybe the price of drugs has gone up/down since then... I have no idea about that stuff.I see they've pleaded not guilty so it obviously isn't an open and shut case.They seemed like nice enough people to me.One of the orignal articles says a 7th man was charged with murder...http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...24-2862,00.htmlWonder what happed to him.Edit: Now I think about it, I wonder if the 7th is now the witness?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/08 07:50 AM Posted 17/10/08 07:50 AM Nah, ive got no time for them, I remember Adam was slagging my car off @ heathcote during the first BVW, and now that I hear that his car was built with dirty money, I hope he becomes someone's beotch behind bars quicksmart.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 17/10/08 08:08 AM Posted 17/10/08 08:08 AM Scary thing , everyone in Kittens that night on the BVWE were actively socialising with drug dealing and ultimately , mudering scum, completely oblivious. Moral to the story. Never judge a book by its cover :banghead:
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/10/08 08:22 AM Posted 17/10/08 08:22 AM In all fairness I'd bet there's quite a few cars on here brought and modified with dirty money.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/08 08:23 AM Posted 17/10/08 08:23 AM Yeah, aint that the truth.I remember Adam's father being introduced to Brian, and he said "hi, im adam's major sponsor" which was funny at the time....what he shoulda said was "hi, I sell drugs and kill people, so does the rest of my family, pleased as punch to meet you"
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 17/10/08 08:46 AM Posted 17/10/08 08:46 AM hmmm dirty money that's the easy way to a 10 sec slip, ahh I'm just to lazy to be a crook all that lookin over ya shoulder all the time
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/08 09:50 AM Posted 17/10/08 09:50 AM I was surprised that Adam's father was involved; it just goes to show that you never know what other guys are up to.Adam was pretty cocky when he joined our Ford camp, as he just just sold his commodore. at the time he thought we were a pretty pathetic bunch because we couldn't do fast times, and he was going to show us how it was done. Money was no object, and we now know why.Brian
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/10/08 09:59 AM Posted 17/10/08 09:59 AM Even without that I think they were doing all right.Didn't they both have their own transport company or at least one as a family business?
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 17/10/08 10:24 AM Posted 17/10/08 10:24 AM That's correct, Logistics Plus.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/08 11:06 AM Posted 17/10/08 11:06 AM lol @ drug dealers have a supposed legitimate logistics business.......cars transporting drugs = logistics!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now