DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 12/10/08 09:59 AM Posted 12/10/08 09:59 AM I'll come to the meet up spot and meet some of you guys.My cars far from finished so don't laugh when you see it.......please.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 12/10/08 10:03 AM Posted 12/10/08 10:03 AM whats to laugh at with it? running some sexy primer or something are we?
DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 12/10/08 10:18 AM Posted 12/10/08 10:18 AM I have no front bar on the car and you see my PWR intercooler clear as hell. I'm waiting for my brother-in-law to the body and paint. He might be doing some this week or on the weekend. so it may have some sexy primer as you call it..:lol:I'll post all the pics when its near completion.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 12/10/08 10:20 AM Posted 12/10/08 10:20 AM lol, good work love the 'unfinished' look
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 15/10/08 06:59 AM Author Posted 15/10/08 06:59 AM Come on ppl this is gonna be a great cruise.. More the better
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 15/10/08 07:10 AM Posted 15/10/08 07:10 AM dont make my first forum cruise one with only a few cars... think of the children...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/10/08 07:35 AM Posted 15/10/08 07:35 AM What they said, where are all you Hill Billy soft cocks. Cripes you can even have a lie in until 8.00 am
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 15/10/08 11:36 AM Posted 15/10/08 11:36 AM Considering how nicely you have requested my participation, I have no option other than to say Yes.Was trying to see if I could wrangle this and the Snowies cruise as well, but SWMBO will have none of it! As to sleeping in till 8am, phffft!, coming from the home of the 2008 NRL Premiers - GO MANLY!, I'll have an early rise. Also, I'm out saturday night to see "My Fair Lady", so if I start singing, "the Rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain, or just you wait enry iggins, just you wait!"...be gentle See you at the meeting point!
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 15/10/08 12:38 PM Posted 15/10/08 12:38 PM looks like you have organized this trip at exactly the right time. I have heard the RTA are going to drop all 100kph zones alone bells line of road down to 80kph on the 27th oct.I could rant on and on about this but won't, just have a great time on your cruise, unfortunately I can't afford to go but enjoy the road for what it is.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 16/10/08 01:31 AM Posted 16/10/08 01:31 AM I have heard the RTA are going to drop all 100kph zones alone bells line of road down to 80kph on the 27th oct. KILLJOYS......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now