MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 07/10/08 12:12 AM Posted 07/10/08 12:12 AM I love fantasy looks awsome.. Worm that's the factory color, its like chameleon (spelling) paint..
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/10/08 12:17 AM Posted 07/10/08 12:17 AM Hurry up and buy it!
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/10/08 12:38 AM Posted 07/10/08 12:38 AM That's a great price... Try and get it for that price on the road...NEVER seen that paint before. Looks awesome, didn't know ford had ever bought something out like that. Only problem will be if anything ever needs a respray...Very Nice. Try get for $26k on the road... Would be awesome. even if you have to pay $28k on the road, they have trouble moving them at the moment, so push as hard as you can... :-)Worm
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 07/10/08 01:38 AM Posted 07/10/08 01:38 AM Ego,Just buy it!!!Once you buy it you will forget about all the things holding you back from buying one....I bought a 06 T with 90000kms on it for $19k, I was kinda ummmming and arrhhing and probably am still thinking if I made the right choice or not, but every time I look at the car, feel the keys in my pocket or drive it I realize that I get to drive the car of my dreams when ever I friggin' feel like!!!! Let us know how you go.....good luck buddyxr0500
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/08 01:57 AM Posted 07/10/08 01:57 AM (edited) to be honest mate im not sure that is the factory paint.. I have seen a few in fantasy now and NONE have looked that orange. ive only seen them go from gray to green to purple, nothing like that.I'd be having a good look at all the door clearances and the front support bars.it does look pretty straight in the pics but, I could be wrong! Edited 07/10/08 01:59 AM by XR06T
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/08 02:02 AM Posted 07/10/08 02:02 AM Fantasy is usually the green/purple colour combo so just double check that there is no creases in the under panels. Pretty sure caryards have to declare whether or not it's been in a crash anyway so you should be pretty safe provided they're not a shonky backyard dealer??Might pay to have a RAC check done on it putting emphasis on checking accident evidence?? Only costs around $150
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/08 02:09 AM Posted 07/10/08 02:09 AM true, and pm bfhoon, his is fantasy!
Guest Guests Posted 07/10/08 02:11 AM Posted 07/10/08 02:11 AM Looks to be at a Ford dealer from the pics... Which one? I'd be keen to go see this in the flesh as it's a nice looking rig Feebs will be pissed at whoever buys this! Lol
sark021 Member 38 Member For: 20y 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/10/08 08:26 AM Posted 07/10/08 08:26 AM Bought my 2006 BF XR6 n/a with 6 speed and premium sound from a dealer with 20,000k in July for $27,000 in immaculate condition. It was listed for 30k the week before I walked in. Turbos usually (correct me if I'm wrong) attract another $3500.00 or so. I think yours is a reasonable deal....but for one reservation.....has it been extensively repaired after a bingle?I only say this as mine was repaired after a large incident with a semi (longer story...but not my fault) and was so well repaired you cannot tell the difference....colour match and everything was almost perfect to the untrained eye. Otherwise price sounds pretty reasonable.I myself had thought of unloading it and getting another if the repairs hadn't been to my satisfaction. Previous owner could have done the same.....I'm only playing devils advocate though.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/10/08 09:58 AM Author Posted 07/10/08 09:58 AM (edited) Aaargh...Apparently was just bought today...I was at work and couldn't go in...Dealer said if finance falls through, he'll give me a call...oh well, back to looking...(Dammit)Cheers,Dan Edited 07/10/08 09:58 AM by EGOBFXR6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now