MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/08/08 03:11 AM Posted 03/08/08 03:11 AM (edited) Dude the car looks hot as... When do the mods start? It just gets better and better and quicker and quicker from here.... Edited 03/08/08 03:12 AM by MiKa
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/08/08 06:46 AM Posted 03/08/08 06:46 AM Very nice mate looks hot as............Enjoy
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/08/08 07:00 AM Posted 03/08/08 07:00 AM duno how ppl think these are old mens cars that thing is FKN HORN!! what makes it an old mans car? the lack of a big spoiler on the back? the awesome leather interior? pffft I would love one of these! congrats on the purchase mate hope all goes well!
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 03/08/08 07:14 AM Author Posted 03/08/08 07:14 AM Dude the car looks hot as... When do the mods start? It just gets better and better and quicker and quicker from here....LOL.. not sure if I want to start modding it just yet.. I hear its VERY addictive once you start. A set of 20"s and lowered will be first stop, then I MIGHT get a custom tune and see how it goes. I'm really trying to hold myself back from getting too carried away with the engine mods. Dont know how long that will last though
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/08/08 07:40 AM Posted 03/08/08 07:40 AM Holy f*ck that's an awesome car
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/08/08 09:50 AM Posted 03/08/08 09:50 AM Very nice mate. If you did power mod it, it would probably be one of the only ones!
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/08/08 09:55 AM Posted 03/08/08 09:55 AM I am sorry I am not one to bag ones car as I know how proud people can be. So this is my opinion and mine only, but f*ck that is ugly. Sorry I had to get it off my chest.Scotty
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 03/08/08 09:58 AM Posted 03/08/08 09:58 AM you can't get these as a manual can you??
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 03/08/08 10:29 AM Posted 03/08/08 10:29 AM Man am I jealous... What a beautiful car... How many k's and what sort of trade in did you get for your BA?
Rspec038 Member 22 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide SA Posted 03/08/08 10:46 AM Posted 03/08/08 10:46 AM Nice ride Leave the stock wheels on put the $$$$$$ towards mods
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now