-
Posts
22 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Reputation
0 NeutralProfile Information
-
Gender
Male
-
Location
Adelaide SA
-
Hi guys - General question here. Is there anyone that does HP tuning in Adelaide? Preferably Northern Suburbs? I don't own a SCT Xcal device and was wondering if someone could please recommend a reputable HP tuner? Thanks, John
-
Go the Rspec!! Sexiest car to eva come out of FPV
-
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
Thanks for your interest everyone The FPV drive day has been passed onto BOSCO Cheers, John -
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
Looks like the FPV Performance Drive giveaway on 23rd March at Mallala is back up for grabs ! Anyone else keen? -
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
I just got a email back form JB Driving. I can nominate you as a friend but its an excluse FPV drive day and therefore you must do it in a FPV vehicle. Do you know anyone with a FPV vehicle who would let you borrow their car for a day? -
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
Great! If I can get it transferred over to you ( I really don't think it will be a hassel ) its yours! -
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
Hi - I'll fire them off an email and see if I can get you onto the course. I really can't see why they wouldn't let you. Can you take the day off on the 23rd March?? -
Giveaway - Fpv Driving Day Course - Mallala Raceway, Sa
Rspec038 replied to Rspec038's topic in General Automotive Talk
Well the course is conducted by John Bowe Driving and you get to learn some advanced driving techniques as well as doing some performance driving around Mallala. They also wet down parts of the rtack and you get to learn how to control you car out of slids etc... Its great stuff -
I brought a Tuner Box ( second hand that was unlocked ) off ebay for 300 bucks, the custom tune cost me $400 and that's it..... $700 and I got a 49 rwkw increase and Torque went from 520 nm to 700nm. As a point of interest we loaded on the generic tune that came with the Tuner box and put it on the dyno. It leaned out badly and only got an extra 25 rwkw. The Tuner said given time it would of ruined the motor. I'm so glad I went for the custome tune. DON'T RISK THE GENERIC TUNE in my honest opinion Cheers
-
UPDATE - 16,000 kms and still running perfect Had a custom tune done the other day and got a pretty good result of 275RWKW and 700nm Its now boots up to around 14psi ( still on stock injectors ) The car drives normal but when you press the fast pedal the car goes into a frenzy. I can really notice a huge different with the tune, it just fry’s the rear types so easily now at will. I can really hear the turbo spooling up now too. The increase in Torque in the mid range has made a massive improvement Came out of a round about last night accelerated normally and the rear tyres suddenly broke traction and the car power sided up the road ( with traction control on ?? ). I got to be very carful... hehe How good are these things hey fellas
-
Nice ride Leave the stock wheels on put the $$$$$$ towards mods
-
Rspec Colour - Winter White No - 038 Trans - Auto ..
-
I don't really think most of the Rspec owners doubt the improvements over the current BF F6. In stock form anyway. It will be interesting to see when we start to mod a few FG F6's and see how the match up against moded BF's . Black is the only colour I would consider in the FG F6 - Do need to harden up? Probably .... Any other Colour than black just looks Gay with that Racoon front .. Mate the Green and black picture looks like a *beep* mobile fit for the Sydney Mardi Gras ..
-
Another vote for the BF F6 As much as I want to like the new FG F6 it just looks horrible. Rather like some kind of Korean rice mobile with that hideous Racoon front end. Although I spose the car would look heaps better in Black Can't argue about the extra grunt though........ ..
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.