MY ROD GOT OUT Member 434 Member For: 16y 25d Posted 02/02/12 08:56 AM Posted 02/02/12 08:56 AM night shot (bad photo)
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 02/02/12 11:34 AM Posted 02/02/12 11:34 AM I just want to use film so it can be removed if need be I'm with you. Especially if I get pulled over, can just peel off right there and then. Plus I didn't have to remove the lights at all, just allowed extra to be able to be tucked into groves with a credit card. Had it done in 2 beers time while doing it. Easy as. Also wanted to see how it looked first. I get lots of comments about the tint as I sure the other guys do about the paint tint. What works for the individual in the end.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/02/12 03:38 AM Posted 03/02/12 03:38 AM Link for the tint film...found this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Smoked-Tail-Light-Tint-Smoke-Headlight-Vinyl-Film-GLOSS-/250973768192?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6f33ca00#ht_2011wt_1180
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 03/02/12 04:11 AM Posted 03/02/12 04:11 AM might buy this tonight !!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 03/02/12 11:25 AM Posted 03/02/12 11:25 AM do it jd. would look porn
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 14/02/12 05:10 PM Posted 14/02/12 05:10 PM (edited) http://www.ebay.com....=item20b9452e8c One I got was like this, double check sizing. Might need larger sheet or two of.http://www.ebay.com....=item2a1514b2ad This one from Aust is what I got. See above post for photos of polishing it. Edited 15/02/12 12:03 AM by Dagabond
JulzC Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/02/12 09:09 AM Posted 29/02/12 09:09 AM FYI my local tint-a-car told me the tint film for glass doesn't stick to plastic.Im gonna get some of the gloss one off eBay! Should look awesome!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/02/12 09:57 AM Posted 29/02/12 09:57 AM the best results iv seen so far are using nite shade spray to get the desired shade level. then followed by clear coat which is then polished and buffed to a high gloss.
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 29/02/12 11:20 AM Posted 29/02/12 11:20 AM I have got a mix I am happy with in acrylic but have decided to go 2K with it. On the hunt for a set of tail lights that they don't want like $600 for.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/02/12 11:41 PM Posted 29/02/12 11:41 PM I bought mine off eBay for 80 each, look genuine. Gonna have a crack at the nightshade polished approach but might try and leave the clear bit clear.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now