Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

when is that?

ye hopefully I dont break n e thing b 4 getting a pass in :stirthepot:

and a pass that is quicker then his best lol

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

hate to appear to be a non supportive kent, but this seems to be one fark of a stoush you got into.

That car if it gets the power down will fly. What are the plans to get yours to hook up, as if you do it will be farker of a raceinnocent.gif

I hate seeing a Lion victory so I'm in your corner.

Why is my car so Gheyspit.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

gonna run slicks with front runners.

and ill b attempting the paul style (softer) launch to try prevent breaking rear end

I cant lose, it will haunt me for ever/I will hear about it off bout 50 ppl at work everyday

I think it will b won in the end by the use of slicks and race fuel as he is not using either

aparantly they r trying to fit 305's under the rear for street use :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posted

the bogan's beast will be making an apperance after the dyno day at the drags!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

Anyone from round Redlands area at all??

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

I am :) u heading down to the redland car meet thurs nite? then possibly harrys

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 20d
Posted

I live at caboolture but for some reason when I moved over this way all my work just happens to be at cleveland and the areas surounding

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

Not sure Typhoon_Freak....didnt know anything bout it? What are the details and are u going?

  • UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

yeah,hurry up and get it tuned ya soft c*ck!! :beerchug:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...