KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 22/11/05 12:40 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:40 AM LMAO @ Minda - I had almost forgottenthe special bus with the big brown stripespecial = window lickerhahahahahaerm... sorry, am ok now....Ian/Ken: HOW MANY DAYS?*getting all excited*
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 22/11/05 12:41 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:41 AM I found my<{POST_SNAPBACK}>poor meat ball
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: ACT Posted 22/11/05 12:46 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:46 AM LMAO @ Minda - I had almost forgottenthe special bus with the big brown stripespecial = window lickerhahahahahaerm... sorry, am ok now....Ian/Ken: HOW MANY DAYS?*getting all excited* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey sorry I missed your birthday party.... was it fun?
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 22/11/05 12:47 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:47 AM LMAO @ Minda - I had almost forgottenthe special bus with the big brown stripespecial = window lickerhahahahahaerm... sorry, am ok now....Ian/Ken: HOW MANY DAYS?*getting all excited* <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That would be 11 days miss kitty which is 11 days to long for me.Ian
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 22d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 22/11/05 12:49 AM Posted 22/11/05 12:49 AM Hey sorry I missed your birthday party.... was it fun?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Birthday party was a hoot!But rest assured I shall hold your non attendance against you forever 11 days OMG a whole 11 DAYS!How will I survive the wait?
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: ACT Posted 22/11/05 01:14 AM Posted 22/11/05 01:14 AM Hey sorry I missed your birthday party.... was it fun?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Birthday party was a hoot!But rest assured I shall hold your non attendance against you forever 11 days OMG a whole 11 DAYS!How will I survive the wait? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah yeah threats and promises ....blah blah 11 days till what? And what is the point of changing my name if no one notices...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/11/05 02:00 AM Posted 22/11/05 02:00 AM Who are you Should have showed yer mug on the cruise to make up the Phoon numbers Very apt name that "Anti Social "
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/11/05 02:38 AM Author Posted 22/11/05 02:38 AM 11 days till what? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>11 days til I need (more) medical attention on my ribs ... ... or, come to think of it, 11 days to find a good hiding spot!
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: ACT Posted 22/11/05 02:42 AM Posted 22/11/05 02:42 AM Who are you Should have showed yer mug on the cruise to make up the Phoon numbers Very apt name that "Anti Social " <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you mad.... I spent days cleaning polishing, vacuuming, dusting, wiping, rainXing, tar and spot removing even tyre blackening.When I was finished it looked immaculate. The last thing I saw going to do was drive it....works for MS700. Some folks complain that I distort their names for my amusement and had a name the poor sods could do nothing with in return…… and the name is pretty apt.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: ACT Posted 22/11/05 02:43 AM Posted 22/11/05 02:43 AM 11 days till what? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>11 days til I need (more) medical attention on my ribs ... ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...perhaps you should ask Cro if you can go on top for a change.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now