The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 8d

Ill be there *beep*.. On a good note,, henz messages me last night after his mate when to check out tge gear in mackay,, all there and all brand new.. Win

Tasty burger will be tasty.

Also never been robbed but it I do think about it. And I would end someone for that sort of invasion of privacy.

We had 5 blokes break into our shed in qld,

And steal our motorbikes, 3 the old boy caught in the driveway, the other 2 he could hear the bikes (middle of the night in country qld) so found them easy.

3 needed the ambulance, the other 2 probably did as well but were assholes to the copper.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 6d

Here is the tip people, if someone broke into your house at night, the chances of them telling anyone what they are doing is very very minimal. So if you woke up while they where there and caught them, you could kill them and no one will ever know! You did a big hole under the roses and dump the farkers, the chances of the robber saying to some one......Oh tonight I'm going to rob number so and so at so and do address so should be back soon. So go ahead and do them in. Just dispose of the body without know one knowing. Good luck.

• Like 3

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 8d

Well thought out Pazz.

• Like 1