Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/11 11:56 AM Posted 07/12/11 11:56 AM Off to work in half hour Expect lot's of posts till about 11am.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 07/12/11 12:01 PM Posted 07/12/11 12:01 PM Yeah I know australand, I work in truss and frame. Nightshift dillz? At least you don't have to worry about sunburn!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/11 12:02 PM Posted 07/12/11 12:02 PM lolso dillz you drive to a site in the limo? park on the side of the road and hold the stop slow sign?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/11 12:02 PM Posted 07/12/11 12:02 PM Yep, done it before.Nightshift dillz? At least you don't have to worry about sunburn!Yep, gonna have to try and smash my redbull record tonight I think.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 07/12/11 07:05 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:05 PM How you tracking Dillz? Over it yet? Where you working?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/11 07:09 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:09 PM I was over it as soon as I got here...Chapel st
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/12/11 07:15 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:15 PM I work in truss and frame.WTF , Some freak show on King street ?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 07/12/11 07:19 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:19 PM Haha buffy, what do you do?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/12/11 07:38 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:38 PM As little as I need to. Play the share market, some consulting and finance brokerage
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/11 07:46 PM Posted 07/12/11 07:46 PM That's just a fancy way of saying f*ck all isn't it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now