Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I think old Kenny would sperm in his hospital gown if he could see the crap that goes on here these days...

Thanks for deleting some more posts Dags.. Good to see you are keeping the place safe politically.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Where's Sotto ?buttrock.gif

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

not sure of the context on this one TV

1/You're like a bottle of wine Buf. Statement

2/You're like a bottle of wine Buf ? As in a question

3/Or am I actually said object ?

4/Or do I like said beverage ?

Yes to 1, 2&4 .....and thank you for askingermm.gif

I like the way dillz is thinking on this one.

Should be locked away in a basement for many years, gives everyone a headache if had in excess and people swear they will never touch it again.

So I think the answer is no 1.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Place is a bit dead at the moment

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

I like the way dillz is thinking on this one.

Should be locked away in a basement for many years, gives everyone a headache if had in excess and people swear they will never touch it again.

So I think the answer is no 1.

So a muzzle is in order . mmmmmmuuzzle does it come with a tennis ballomg1.gif

Should I start a new thread with a Ban the Buf pollavatar6357_1.gif

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

No way buf, you give the members something to scratch their heads and think about, your an asset to this forum

:turboboink:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

roflmbo.gif

as I said

avatar6357_1.gif

Salutations fella on making a 25 BTW, providing you don't go tooooo hard tonight that isbeerchug.gif

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted
:turboboink: Thanks buddy, ill be fine tonight, its tomorrow night ill be worried about :icon_ford:
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:turboboink:

What's with the moon child's little outburst in #30131? Tourettes must be playing up again.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Which phase would be in ? I'm feeling wildly disordered and getting worse.

Brace thy selvesshutup.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...