SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/08 11:55 AM Posted 09/04/08 11:55 AM In the Western Suburbs of Melburne, We are piggybacking TV from the Eastern suburbs with one big black cable.C*ckheads!I wish I had cable ..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/08 11:55 AM Posted 09/04/08 11:55 AM Did anyone watch Ramsies last night?"F*ck me, got the f*cking little f*ckers in my f*cking hair for f*ck sake"That one?
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/08 12:44 PM Posted 09/04/08 12:44 PM I forgot it was on :(
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 09/04/08 01:02 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:02 PM watched Stupid Stupid Man tonight for the first time. Thought I was going to expire I was laughing so hard .Oi ..BTW ,you lot pick up yer Leggo off the road
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/04/08 01:05 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:05 PM man, it seems to have slowed down on here, not so much discussion anymore - how are you holding up dags?
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/08 01:09 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:09 PM This is the Off-Topic thread . . . There is no structured discussion here =p*Continues searching for an XR6T/XR8 Catback Exhaust*
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 09/04/08 01:11 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:11 PM Howdie 's How u Doin?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/04/08 01:11 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:11 PM oh I know, I kinda meant the forum as a whole
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/04/08 01:18 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:18 PM Pick a topic...any topic.....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/04/08 01:20 PM Posted 09/04/08 01:20 PM hmmm, sleep? I've had six beers and I have to work tomorrow...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now