tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/01/07 09:26 PM Posted 02/01/07 09:26 PM Best of luck Kimbo - see you when you're back in the big smoke And no you clowns there was no RAAF base at Enogerra last time I drove past
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 03/01/07 08:05 AM Posted 03/01/07 08:05 AM Nothing wrong with the "flyboys"I would be more concerned if he was a Grunt or boat boy shazzy←Not sure what a "boat boy" would be doing in Wagga ←Wagga is where they train the Navy's Aviation techs
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/01/07 11:24 AM Posted 03/01/07 11:24 AM Evening Folks and how was your 3rd day of the new year?I had very goodly day shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 03/01/07 11:33 AM Posted 03/01/07 11:33 AM Nothing wrong with the "flyboys"I would be more concerned if he was a Grunt or boat boy shazzy←Not sure what a "boat boy" would be doing in Wagga ←Theres a submarine in Holbrook in the middle of NSW about 200miles fron the water..Go work that out...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 03/01/07 11:46 AM Posted 03/01/07 11:46 AM Nothing wrong with the "flyboys"I would be more concerned if he was a Grunt or boat boy shazzy←Not sure what a "boat boy" would be doing in Wagga ←Theres a submarine in Holbrook in the middle of NSW about 200miles fron the water..Go work that out...←There is a submarine in my toilet now
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/01/07 12:08 PM Posted 03/01/07 12:08 PM Nothing wrong with the "flyboys"I would be more concerned if he was a Grunt or boat boy shazzy←Not sure what a "boat boy" would be doing in Wagga ←Theres a submarine in Holbrook in the middle of NSW about 200miles fron the water..Go work that out...←
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 03/01/07 09:32 PM Posted 03/01/07 09:32 PM (edited) I got another week off shaz←Me 2 ←I'll keep struggling on havent had any time off.....yet ←Your back shock. Where you been?←Unlike like you government mob....working my arse off. What was Fats suspension for without me reading through piles of sh*t? Edited 03/01/07 09:32 PM by SHOCK
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 03/01/07 09:34 PM Posted 03/01/07 09:34 PM Good luck with your trip ScottyShock
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 04/01/07 12:59 AM Posted 04/01/07 12:59 AM (edited) Nothing wrong with the "flyboys"I would be more concerned if he was a Grunt or boat boy shazzy←Not sure what a "boat boy" would be doing in Wagga ←Theres a submarine in Holbrook in the middle of NSW about 200miles fron the water..Go work that out...←There is a submarine in my toilet now←Just be careful Tony when the periscope comes up for a look around.......They may find your brain............ Edited 04/01/07 01:01 AM by Blonk
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 04/01/07 02:48 AM Posted 04/01/07 02:48 AM I got another week off shaz←Me 2 ←I'll keep struggling on havent had any time off.....yet ←Your back shock. Where you been?←Unlike like you government mob....working my arse off. What was Fats suspension for without me reading through piles of sh*t?←Im not even going to bother going into to it.Really CBF with this bull5hit anymore. Ciao all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now