The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 3m 17d

as long as there's only a banner RIGHT the top (not between the logo and the first post), it's due to the change to specific types of google ads... will find a way to fix that....

• Member For: 5y 7m 23d

So hypothetically, if I was to buy a pulsar fg turbo log manifold which is a direct replacement for the stock fg one and cut off the t3 flange and get professionally welded on a t4 split pulse flange and bolt on a efr 9174 borg with 1.05 ar housing,  would it spool faster than a equal length manifold like a aeroflow or 6 boost? If I did go the log style I would make a short collector with a t4 flange on each end to go between manifold and turbo and have the wastegate pipes on it to go to wastegate. If I did that it may move turbo out from motor too far? Id probably be better running gate off manifold. I dont want to modify/run the gate pipe off borg turbine housing. Just thinking out loud here. Would quite like to stay low mount, for heat management but also high mount is great for maximum street cred lol.

• Member For: 5y 7m 23d

@Puffwagon If I was to weld a t4 split pulse flange on, should it have a divider plate welded to the underside of it to protrude down into the manifold to divide the exhaust pulses? The divider plate wouldnt seal down into manifold but may be better than all the pulses trying to fight their way into one side or the other of the t4 flange? Max performance welded a t4 split pulse flange onto "Kevspecs" psr log manifold for his psr G40 turbo and kev thought there was no divider on his.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d
On 05/02/2024 at 11:50 AM, k31th said:

The information you seek is here -> 

https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72533-donations-why-donate/

I suppose I should move all of the "lawn" chat over to the homes thread... hmmm... :couch3: 

didnt even think too look my bad