The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 13d

Lmfao.... lately we cuddle for about 2-3 hours every night while watching movies or relaxing in bed before we go to sleep.... 1 hour of that is usually “cuddling” LOLOL. Incidentally weekends rock as morning cuddles are my absolute favourite lolol. This morning got awkies when the 2yo and 5yo smacked into each other and both ran into our room crying while jet was horizontal....on top of me if ya catch my drift....  LOLOLOL. They see us cuddling and snuggling all the time so they thought nothing of it... but I’m sure they will remember it when they’re 20 and in their therapists office LOL

We’ve been spending a lot of time being cuddly lately, like actual cuddly, not just “cuddly”...the joys of living in the same house as your mother (after my dad passed we all moved in together during this construction period) so it’s much more comfortable hanging out in the bedroom than anywhere else. It’s actually been pretty nice.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 29d

grrr back to the daily grind. my sunday was cut short by losing power. Another air con gets installed next week. going broke at warp speed....setting up a new house is bloody expensive!

• Like 1