Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:23 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:23 AM WTF I dated you for 3months and now you come out and tell me your a women....And on here...that's it I'm joining bachelors anonymous....Everytime I feel I need a women....they will send you around in curlers to nag me for a while...That should set me straight....No your getting it confused... that wasnt me.. it was one of my bitches... im a maddam remember!!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/10 09:28 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:28 AM GILF! That's classic. Poor old Nicky.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 02/03/10 09:29 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:29 AM Time to change the topic you sick farkers
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/03/10 09:30 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:30 AM yeah yeah yeah....sent one of your bitches around you say....Don't want to bring this up...but remember swinging from the light fitting....it breaking...you falling over...landing on your ankle..hurting it......do I need say anymore...
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 27d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 02/03/10 09:33 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:33 AM Or gtfo.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:33 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:33 AM hahahaha ok ok,,, u got me... I miss you rooster.... I'm deeply in love with you!!! I must have you back...oh wait.. whats that?... there are younger men on this forum?...pfffftttt... forget I said anything roosty... have a good one!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:34 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:34 AM anyone watching top geaR?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:37 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:37 AM OH MY GOD... JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY!!!I think I was meant to be born a bloke.. lol...just realised im sitting here with top gear on the tele.. a bottle of fuch oil next to me... throttle body cleaner on my other bedside table... my bike helmet on my shelf... with an issue of street fords infront of me... watching top gear.. and surfing a ford forum... drinking a teds...WTF?
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/10 09:43 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:43 AM sounds kinky......not playing hide the can of throttle body cleaner are you?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/03/10 09:46 AM Posted 02/03/10 09:46 AM bit too big... but I am in my little pink pj's.. that might make me a bit girly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now