k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/20 04:50 AM Posted 31/03/20 04:50 AM are you sure of that?
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 31/03/20 05:23 AM Posted 31/03/20 05:23 AM Yessir #99258 is valid regardless of whether the conversation a couple pages back occurred or not I know you like this sort of argument 😘
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/20 05:29 AM Posted 31/03/20 05:29 AM this post? 3 hours ago, camo86T said: ^^ CEO of not mixing it up not sure what you mean by "valid" from that... I'm not doubting that I'm not at my most sharp when I wake up (who is)...
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 31/03/20 05:52 AM Posted 31/03/20 05:52 AM "Valid": (of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent. "a valid criticism" Keefy I don't see any alternative... I'm chalking this up as a win orright #atyourowngame Jokes aside mate, you need to wake up earlier 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/20 05:57 AM Posted 31/03/20 05:57 AM I said I would "maybe" mix it up... I didn't mix it up (yet), therefore it's still logically consistent with my original statement. also... getting up earlier involves going to bed earlier, and who can be farked with that?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/20 11:22 PM Posted 31/03/20 11:22 PM morning all, happy Wednesday 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 01/04/20 09:32 AM Posted 01/04/20 09:32 AM Aston Cygnet V8I wantFord needs a Predator Focus now
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/04/20 09:38 AM Posted 01/04/20 09:38 AM Raptor Focus? 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/04/20 10:56 AM Posted 01/04/20 10:56 AM On 30/03/2020 at 1:23 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said: I would have said our British bulldog and the cat... j@s a stud.... just ask Trent I got nothing on bloody jet
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/04/20 11:49 PM Posted 01/04/20 11:49 PM morning all, happy Thursday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now