Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

 I wonder How it's head gasket is going lololol

 

And at least you have a ribbon now

  • XR50T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Sydney
Posted

Does anyone know if there's a colour code for the grey that's used on the plastic bumper grill inserts for the xr50s?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

The closest thing I found online was a colour that the car was available in, which was a charcoal metallic called 'Edge'.

 

Fark knows if that's it though :whistle:

  • Like 1
  • XR50T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Sydney
Posted

Thanks, may just have to get it colour matched.
Ordered a staino upper grill to replace the fading factory one. Should turn out fairly decent.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Morning everyone.

 

I was wondering why I had sore abs and obliques this morning.

 

Turns out I was planking for too long a couple of nights ago ;)

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

haha, good job

 

morning all, happy Thursday :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Fml I got the kids cold/cough/sore throat.

 

Oh well, nothing that a cup of harden tf up wont fix.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

seems good to me :idunno:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...