Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/01/15 09:00 PM Posted 11/01/15 09:00 PM Morning gents..She's feeling mighty warm today..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/15 09:38 PM Posted 11/01/15 09:38 PM Morning ya'll. How'd the CoD playing go brendo? You playing campaign or online multiplayer?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/01/15 09:57 PM Posted 11/01/15 09:57 PM I may be the only person in the world but I hate playing CoD online..I'm not good enough to do well at it..Just playing campaign mate.. Didn't get long on it last night due to stupid work though..I definitely rate it though.. It's still the same CoD where you run out of ammo and spend a lot of time hiding.. But the new stuff is nifty..
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/01/15 10:15 PM Posted 11/01/15 10:15 PM (edited) Im also struggling with first person shooters on a console panda. Always been a competitive PC gamer but its collecting dust now I have a ps4. Always had a PlayStation but they were the ones collecting dust.Im not sh*t but not great either. Dunno how some karnts can be so good with a little joystick. I rekon some people have to be using a Kb and mouse...My whole response is based on the assumption you are using a console also... Edited 11/01/15 10:16 PM by barnz
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/01/15 10:47 PM Posted 11/01/15 10:47 PM Yeah xbox mate.. I have mates who use keyboard and mouse on Xbox and PS4 though..Years ago I was a positive gun at shooters on consoles.. But I was working 7 hours and gaming for 8 before sleep..But these days with online gaming taking and games being more dependent on it, I feel game creators are using the online factor to remove the need for good story lines in single player.. I always remember the hours I sunk into games like Metal Gear Solid and Halo 1 because they had a story mixed with good single player gameplay.. These days my general favourite games are things like Skyrim, DragonAge, mass effect etc because you don't need to be online!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/01/15 12:19 AM Posted 12/01/15 12:19 AM (edited) The Mass Effect series was fantastic! I can't wait for the next one! The Fable series has also been fun. Not so much interested in Fable Legends though as it's an online based game. Edited 12/01/15 12:20 AM by .Stripes.
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/01/15 12:21 AM Posted 12/01/15 12:21 AM I know what you mean, dragon age inquisition has been awesome, gta5 has a good story line, quite amusing at times. I was really into the story of far cry 3 but 4..not so much. Games like CoD the story line does feel secondary to the online portion. Almost like a token thing.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 12/01/15 12:26 AM Posted 12/01/15 12:26 AM Howdy allSuper busy, work and getting ready to go away for a few days on Thursday down the coast, Country Titles.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/01/15 12:32 AM Posted 12/01/15 12:32 AM Haha sign of the times..."they just don't make decent video games like they used to" Oh and yeah moaning biatches. Love Mondays.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,120 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/15 12:35 AM Posted 12/01/15 12:35 AM Monday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now