Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 21/08/14 02:56 AM Posted 21/08/14 02:56 AM (edited) Bit more leeway on an $18k bike than an $80k car for the banks though - could be 20% vs 5% of the whole mortgage.I think even the CBA would balk at that - especially coming into the loan fully leveraged and without history Edited 21/08/14 02:57 AM by Rab
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/14 03:09 AM Posted 21/08/14 03:09 AM ^^^ this. Which, again, is why I'm not sold on the idea of buying right now.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/08/14 03:51 AM Posted 21/08/14 03:51 AM I have not.. The old bird is ready to kill me if I don't get up there and put them on soon.. Come on mate! Do you love your mumma or not??
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/14 04:07 AM Posted 21/08/14 04:07 AM New suits day 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 21/08/14 05:10 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:10 AM Damnit! I'm away for work! Any of you spoil it and I will come to your house and pour brake fluid on your falcon
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/14 05:12 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:12 AM Did I mention it just finished downloading on my laptop back at camp? Guess what I'm doing after work...
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 21/08/14 05:17 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:17 AM I can just picture mine sitting there in the downloads folder patiently waiting...
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/08/14 05:18 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:18 AM Guess what I'm doing after work...Fapping? 3
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/14 05:19 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:19 AM ^^^ this guy knows 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/08/14 05:23 AM Posted 21/08/14 05:23 AM Speaking of which, what happened to the AGWBABR thread?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now