.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/14 12:13 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:13 AM My official title is "Project Geologist" working at an underground gold mine. I'm kinda a first level supervisor so I'm pretty much office based rather than underground and at the core yard these days. I do a lot of 3D interpretation and wireframing and playing with data in spreadsheets and the like. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/05/14 12:27 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:27 AM Sweet! Actual geologist or civil engineer?I'm principals rep in road and bridge construction/repair..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/14 12:29 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:29 AM Actual geologist. Have a geology degree and a finance degree.Sweet, you'd play in spreadsheets heaps as well then! Go team!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/14 12:30 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:30 AM Visual Basic; making my own job redundant, one macro at a time.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/05/14 12:32 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:32 AM Only if you tell people..I did a few geology subjects.. Was quite over my head.. Very interesting but my lecturer was a very hard man to get along with..I preferred geomechanics because math..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/14 12:43 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:43 AM Well I'm kinda writing the macros to make it easier for anyone else who wants to do this particular task...and somewhat need to justify my work time.Yeah geology and math are very different. Geology is fairly interpretive, as opposed to math which is very rule heavy and either right or wrong. I think that's what I enjoyed about my finance degree so much, I love playing with numbers in excel and automating things. It gives me some abnormal sense of satisfaction haha
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 03/05/14 12:52 AM Posted 03/05/14 12:52 AM Moaning all!!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/05/14 03:22 AM Posted 03/05/14 03:22 AM Holly crap how cold is it. Ive even turned the gas heater on.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/14 04:01 AM Posted 03/05/14 04:01 AM going to the crows game in shorts mate. cause I tough. 1
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/05/14 04:14 AM Posted 03/05/14 04:14 AM mmmm no power in parts of Brissie. next update for my suburb 4.00pm hmmmmmmmupdate goodness, sound grim, lines down so they say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now