Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Needs moar

Pen.is thread .....

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

Double post

Edited by _Velocity_
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Tapatalk FTW yo. Everytime I close the safari app I have to log in again.

Ain't got time for dat

Sent from Mexico with my iPhone using Tapatalk idags4lyf

  • Like 1
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

weekend was great, went for a swim at a waterfall I hadn't been to yet and didn't die

  • Like 2
  • Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Atherton, FNQ
Posted

Just seen the news, SDP may have gone looking for pizza in toowomba. Someone ram raided domino's and did not take anything.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Ooh sweet whereabouts mate sounds nice

Kearney falls, up goldsborough, not too far from my place at all

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Just seen the news, SDP may have gone looking for pizza in toowomba. Someone ram raided domino's and did not take anything.

Haha.. Totally smashed a few leftover pizzas..

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...