tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/12/13 08:34 AM Posted 22/12/13 08:34 AM No pics...she's probably a dental assistant. Freeze do you realise there's shortcuts? First thing you have to do is get your hands on a store map. Or even better don't set foot in the fcking thing to begin with. 3
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 4d Gender: Male Posted 22/12/13 08:56 AM Posted 22/12/13 08:56 AM Haha don't be jelly
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/12/13 01:29 PM Posted 22/12/13 01:29 PM the awkward moment when pictures are posted and it turns out to be someones daughter...nah lets be honest as per previous posts without pics it clearly was a dream...or was it?...
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/12/13 07:46 PM Posted 22/12/13 07:46 PM ya off to work I go.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/12/13 09:29 PM Posted 22/12/13 09:29 PM enjoy work angel. might go play some golf. Na Fark it couch and gt6
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/12/13 10:05 PM Posted 22/12/13 10:05 PM Work
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/12/13 10:32 PM Posted 22/12/13 10:32 PM I'm at work.. Or is it golf.. I'm getting paid but my office looks rather green.. Must be awesome golf.. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/12/13 11:02 PM Posted 22/12/13 11:02 PM I'm at work - no calls coming in so just browsing forums.Would be the same if I was home, but I'd probably still be asleep
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/12/13 11:17 PM Posted 22/12/13 11:17 PM Really tab? It s my first time there, dunno how the f*ck that place works.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/12/13 11:28 PM Posted 22/12/13 11:28 PM Well the one up here does/did anyway. It's actually the best time of the year to be at work. Minimal annoyance, public transport is almost empty, hardly any lemmings milling around on the streets (as long as you keep away from Queen Street). It's almost enjoyable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now