JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/12/12 11:54 PM Posted 17/12/12 11:54 PM Ull be forever broke Just stay with the ex lol
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 17/12/12 11:55 PM Posted 17/12/12 11:55 PM Lol found something for stainhole on the weekend but he didn't like it when I msgd him the pic lol 3
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 18/12/12 12:09 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:09 AM Ull be forever brokeJust stay with the ex lolWorth I reckon
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 18/12/12 12:09 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:09 AM this is for ms700... sdp... ace... and all you other pr creators out there... oh and freaky coz there's almost a flange shot hahahahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD40S3LNCwU&feature=youtube_gdata_playerWorst parody ive seen
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/12/12 12:10 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:10 AM I know Ryte... pretty terrible
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 18/12/12 12:13 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:13 AM LOLOLMade my day.....
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/12/12 12:35 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:35 AM Since about 3 fellas I work with are expecting their missus to pop soon I decided that needed to be passed on to the entire company.. 2
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/12/12 12:36 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:36 AM Oh dear that's a shocker darl
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/12/12 12:37 AM Posted 18/12/12 12:37 AM lol I thought I'd share the love lol... kinda gross really
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 18/12/12 03:33 AM Posted 18/12/12 03:33 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=32bUIa--6GM&feature=youtu.be
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now