Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/06/12 02:21 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:21 AM Why does everyone think that....Guys in SA both fear me and have met me lol...Uve all seen pics of me....We both post from different computers at the same timeAs each other.Ask foon.... He has met me6. No Impersonating. Attempting to pose as a FordXR6Turbo.com staff member, an employee of any affiliates OR any other registered user will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of that user name. This also applies to variations of registered names. Members are not permitted to have more than one user account. Any members found to have multiple accounts will have the extra account(s) deleted and a warning placed on the remaining account.................................................. 1
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 05/06/12 02:22 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:22 AM Time for another beer... 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 02:23 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:23 AM 12:30pm on a Tuesday.. Why not.
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 05/06/12 02:25 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:25 AM 12:30pm on a Tuesday.. Why not.RDO dillz ... I have just done 10 x 14hr days straight and have 10 more to go.....meh I'm an alcoholic *sigh*
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/06/12 02:32 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:32 AM welcome to queensland dillz
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 05/06/12 02:34 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:34 AM ^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 02:57 AM Posted 05/06/12 02:57 AM Ps. Might get rid of my craze, only used 2 scoops and havnt used it for 3 weeks..I'll give ya $10.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 03:00 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:00 AM If I do sell it itll be 45
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/06/12 03:02 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:02 AM Time for another beer... I <3 Bananas I miss bein an alcoholicFreeze 5 tubbs for $200 in dande. Not second hand. Goodluck gettin $45 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 03:05 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:05 AM Yeah freeze best you get is like $20.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now