Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/02/12 05:08 AM Posted 17/02/12 05:08 AM Mate I have never experienced a wetter summer and cooler summer
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/02/12 05:22 AM Posted 17/02/12 05:22 AM Same here.. It's summer and I've been driving to work and it's saying 15-17 degrees outside.. Sleeping under a blanket also.. Crazy summer..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 06:28 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:28 AM sooooooooo many lolsmy poor mum 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/12 06:29 AM Posted 17/02/12 06:29 AM I love freaky's mum 2but she told me she loved me .......................I cryed ....................but I was 16 and preggo
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 08:10 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:10 AM I haven't written anything funny in a while soooAnything funny
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 17/02/12 08:25 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:25 AM hey *beep*, plans for the weekend?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/02/12 08:27 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:27 AM Not a *beep* but I'll respond anyway.Street lights.. And hand rails.. And lots of lots of time in AutoCAD and Microsoft excel..Yourself?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 17/02/12 08:29 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:29 AM got roped in to going to a psycic show tonight with the missus lol going to get sh*t faced beforehand, got golf tomorrow nothing sunday as yet....
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 08:32 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:32 AM Work 6am till 6pm tomorrow then sleep then Sunday 7pm to 7am Monday.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/12 08:41 AM Posted 17/02/12 08:41 AM I hope the money is good dillz, those hours suck. I like my weekends to be normal but. sleep in till 12pm sat and sunday. mmmmmmmmmm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now