Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Q: whats 6" long and not getting sucked this valentines day?

2/3 of pazzos shaft?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

$5 1/2 chicken & salad for lunch today. Yum

That sounds good.

I have like 1kg of chicken at home for dinner.

No such thing as too much chicken.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Chicken Katsu Curry. Was delicious although I predict 15 or so minutes from now a rather large bowel movement will be required.

  • Like 1
  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Occasionally I stuff a chicken breast with spinach and fetta, then wrap the lot with bacon. mmm, bacon.

  • Like 2
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Mmmm breast

  • Like 1
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

When I grow up, I wanna be taller.

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Best chicken parma for lunch.. Layered top down

Cheese

Bacon

Cheese

Tomato Sauce

Bacon

Cheese

Chicken Breast..

Mix that with a large serving of potato gems and gravy and I'm ready for bed..

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Greek resturant in templestowe called melissas have a nice parma.. Instead of the ham they got eggplant,, tasted noiceee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...