Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/09 05:27 AM Posted 05/01/09 05:27 AM For sure Dillz... stupid saving money!Couldn't afford to 'upgrade' now anyway, once the mc mansion finishes..what about you?Yeah I'm over it, especially now that petrols like 95c I'm already getting some ideas for the next one, once the house is sorted then I can go hunting for it.And this time there'll be no "I can't f*ckin mod it cause it's a T5"
FMJ Member 32 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: Croydon Posted 05/01/09 07:54 AM Posted 05/01/09 07:54 AM At the risk of being royally bagged by you guys, I would buy one for my Mrs and the kids. I love my F6 but for 3 kids and all the sh*t that comes with them when we move as a family we need more space than what my little run about provides. In saying that, if I have to spend significant time in the car with the family I would love the F6X. Money is not the be all and end all. I work hard and I would much rather an F6X than a wanking X5. It's well priced when you consider the alternatives.
frank F6X Member 51 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Cranbourne South Vic Posted 05/01/09 10:16 AM Posted 05/01/09 10:16 AM Look guys They are a nice AWD I use mine for work as im in Construction, I have a lot of paper work and I drive my clients around to jobs so I suits me just fine.And its tax deductable.
leppy Member 26 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Posted 06/01/09 02:04 AM Posted 06/01/09 02:04 AM Yea I love my F6X too. I can honestly tell you, nothing beats me off the lights.....nothing And before all you XR6T boys get upset, I also have a BF Typhoon with mods and it dont go close to beating the F6X off the lights. In saying that, the F6X has mods and should run in the low 12's to high 11's. My BF has run high 11's.....But after its all said and done, I only paid $66k for the F6X drive away. We were going to buy another TTG but when they are the same price why wouldn't we buy the FPV? The mrs needed a new car and it suits the 3 kids well. Each to their own I suppose.CheersLeppy
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/01/09 02:14 AM Posted 06/01/09 02:14 AM roflAs long as you're happy though I guess
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/01/09 02:37 AM Posted 06/01/09 02:37 AM I think the main argument was that they don't deserve to be a FPV as there just a tarted up TT. And I could of sworn they were more expensive.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/01/09 02:38 AM Author Posted 06/01/09 02:38 AM They are more expensive, but there are a few incentives from FPV and when they become demos the price drops considerably after a few months.
leppy Member 26 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Posted 06/01/09 04:02 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:02 AM I think the main argument was that they don't deserve to be a FPV as there just a tarted up TT. And I could of sworn they were more expensive. I have to agree with you on that one. Shame on FPV for not giving them a GT bodykit.... Just gotta wait for aftermarket GT bars now hehe
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/01/09 04:07 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:07 AM (edited) No ya don't Talon has one I think, but it might have been a one off though. Doesn't look to bad. Edited 06/01/09 04:08 AM by Dillz
leppy Member 26 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Posted 06/01/09 04:21 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:21 AM Yeah seen the Talon kits. I had the same intercooler as this guy on my 1st TTG....I was chasing a bodykit like this.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now