senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/08/08 12:06 PM Author Posted 14/08/08 12:06 PM Well it would be a tough vehicle to get the green light for if fuel keeps going up. If they were selling like hot-cakes I'm sure they would invest some more money in it, but I think it was just something everyone wanted to see, so they did it
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 14/08/08 11:46 PM Posted 14/08/08 11:46 PM yeh they defo missed the mark with the styling IMO, some awesome 20-22" wheels with some very wide sticky rubber would have gone a long way towards initial aesthetic impressions.. it just doesnt look agressive to me the way the SVT Lightnings do.. I know they are a pickup vs SUV but the SVT looks waaaaaaaaay more aggressive ;
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/08/08 12:23 AM Posted 15/08/08 12:23 AM that's the link for the 2nd pichttp://image.motortrend.com/f/editorial/th...-front-view.jpg
frank F6X Member 51 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Cranbourne South Vic Posted 29/12/08 05:31 AM Posted 29/12/08 05:31 AM He guy's Going a bit hard on us F6X owners, I bought one bcause I liked it and I got it for a good price a lot lower then what they are selling for. Dont bag things because you cant afford them.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/12/08 05:36 AM Posted 29/12/08 05:36 AM I wouldn't stir the pot again mate, there to easy to take the piss.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/08 05:41 AM Posted 29/12/08 05:41 AM I'll stop baggin VL turbos then too
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/12/08 06:03 AM Posted 29/12/08 06:03 AM (edited) Hows your beast going mate? Are you soooooo over it too? Edited 29/12/08 06:04 AM by Dillz
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/12/08 06:09 AM Posted 29/12/08 06:09 AM a lot lower then what they are selling for. Dont bag things because you cant afford them.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/08 06:17 AM Posted 29/12/08 06:17 AM For sure Dillz... stupid saving money!Couldn't afford to 'upgrade' now anyway, once the mc mansion finishes..what about you?
Guest Guests Posted 05/01/09 05:10 AM Posted 05/01/09 05:10 AM He guy's Going a bit hard on us F6X owners, I bought one bcause I liked it and I got it for a good price a lot lower then what they are selling for. Dont bag things because you cant afford them.I think 90% of members on here could afford one mate... They're not Cayenne Turbo's or some other high priced Euro, they're an aussie SUV
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now