Jump to content

frank F6X

Member
  • Posts

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frank F6X

  1. Happy Birthday frank F6X!

  2. Hey Guy66 I think they were not sure if they were going to do series II. I think FPV cut them in 2010.
  3. Thanks Russell Ill ring FPV see if I can get a straight answer ???
  4. Well every time I say yeah its just about there it gets draged out another week. So I think ill just wait till is done. Soon please Soon LOL
  5. Interesting Fpv tells me only 91 ????
  6. russell Confirmed from FPV only 91 F6Xs ever made.
  7. Russell I sent an Email to FPV to see if they could tell me how many F6X where made ?
  8. Hey Russell What build number is yours mine is 53. All is going well motor all done Casey putting all bolt ons this week. Dyno maybe early next week ???
  9. The best I could find on you tube is C&V performance 11.4 at 121
  10. So it run a 11.2
  11. Yeah hanging out to drive the bloody thing. Yes ill be out at every event.
  12. Ebxmple Just to straighten a few things up with the car, 1.I know that Wignalls will never see my business again,I have bought three cars from them and the F6X will be my last. 2.Your Service Manager there is a lying little *beep* How many time I would have loved to have draged him over the counter and beat him within an inch of his life. 3.Yes there was a damaged piston in pot No 5 But No 4 had a bent rod,So whatever reason for that im not sure but ford was no help. So now I have rebuild the complete Engine and made a few Modes you may say.
  13. It has been almost six months. Between ford and there bullsh*t Getting all the new stuff built From JD Customs Then casey to get motor rebuilt and put all together. Hangin out to drive it next week.
  14. Just about there, gets put back together this week I think run in dyno Monday.Ill post first dyno next week
  15. Im almost there guys Engine rebuild will be finished next week put it all back together put her on the Dyno see how she goes. Its first outing will be Easter Nats at Winton.
  16. Well where do I start iv have had $13.000 yes that's 13k on waranty work done on my car. So over it that's why the big rebuild. Hoping to push some good numbers fingers crossed.
  17. Hey Russell Good to see more F6X guys out there For one what modes are you doing and two have you had much trouble with your car.
  18. Sorry mate whats a BOV ?
  19. Yes hear is hoping it all holds up, Only time will tell I dont plan on floggin it first up nice and easy LOL.
  20. OK guys found out there was a TT built at Nizpro I think last year that pulled 420awkw. Had a few problems with input shafts. But before they could run it for times it was in a very bad accident.Not sure how the guys are that were in the car but hoping all was well with them.
  21. I hear that there are some billet drive train parts around yet to find out who has them but looking. So if anyone out there has any info on this. Post away.
  22. All in good old fun.
  23. Thanks rip_hsv can you if you can get some info on the WA Turbo Territorry if any drive line mods ?
  24. Well thanks guys for all the input love to have a crack at the low 11s but we will see how the drive line holds up. But keep us all informed on any quick TT's out there.
  25. So I need to go low 11s MMMMM lets see what we can do.
×
×
  • Create New...