djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 31/07/08 03:34 PM Posted 31/07/08 03:34 PM flat foot downwith a 277rwkw tune26-30ishI can get low 6s-9s if I baby it though.
rotodavid Member 47 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Auckland Posted 03/08/08 08:21 PM Posted 03/08/08 08:21 PM I've done three fill ups now in my new T. The problem is even though the gauge has said its empty and the range showing between 0 - 20km left, the most I've been able to get into the tank has been 48 litres.I've filled the tank to almost overflowing each time. Consumption is about 16 l / 100 km around town so that's about right.Looks like I've got a dodgy fuel gauge - I'm not game enough to keep running with the range on zero just to find out if I'm rightanyone else with the same issue???
healey Member 51 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Posted 04/08/08 02:00 PM Posted 04/08/08 02:00 PM Picked up FG XR6T ute today, on the 150k trip home the Inst fuel ranged from 9-9.5L/100 at 110kph. Pretty happy with that for a car with 0ks on it.Push the pedal down and gets over 30L/100 pretty quick.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 12/08/08 10:20 AM Posted 12/08/08 10:20 AM My trip computer says 13.8, but the figure is actually 12.5 which im pretty happy about considering I only picked it up a few weeks ago and I do get a little excited when I drive it.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/08/08 10:59 AM Posted 12/08/08 10:59 AM Excited like a pubescent teenager that’s just found his......actually no it’s still the same buy a ute, bigger fuel tank means you get more k's, therefore makes you feel better. that's my backward thinking anyway.........Works for me, except for the bit where it costs you more to fill up
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 13/08/08 06:52 AM Posted 13/08/08 06:52 AM Excited like a pubescent teenager that’s just found his......actually no it’s still the same Regardless of when I found it tabitha at least I know how to use it
Scrotus Member 156 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/08/08 10:03 AM Posted 20/08/08 10:03 AM My fuel consumption is 18L/100km atm, stock.
midnight Member 62 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: s/west Victoria Posted 23/08/08 12:25 PM Posted 23/08/08 12:25 PM First 1000k's fuel usage was on 11.4l/100k'sWent on a round trip today from Port Campbell to Wonthaggi approx. 700k's and fuel usage was 8.4l/100k's...unreal!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/08/08 12:07 AM Posted 24/08/08 12:07 AM Got to be happy with that!I take it that's calculated at the bowser and not by the trip readout?
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 24/08/08 12:56 AM Posted 24/08/08 12:56 AM bf 6 speed xr6t cv tune 270kw at wheels highway km low tens or high nines city its sh*t house 25 per 100kms I drive though the the city every day for work but a few times in peak hour when ive had a bad run a few days in a row ive seen it go up to 45 litres per 100km with a full tank I only had 150 km till empty gotta laugh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now