PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/09/12 07:20 AM Posted 30/09/12 07:20 AM that's the problem I have I just cant help myself giving it a squirt , too much fun......
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/10/12 07:15 AM Posted 02/10/12 07:15 AM found this in a fg xr6t vs Bogan special test,Fuel UsageOn my T, in normal city driving, I initially got 24.5L/100km of 98 octane premium unleaded, dropping to 20L/100km once the car had 25,000km on it. My T had outstanding fuel usage on freeways: even not driving that economically I used to get 7-7.5L/100km when travelling 100-120km/h. Just amazing.Fuel usage using standard unleaded 91 octane for the SS-V is around 24-25L/100km in city driving. I have not done much freeway driving so can not draw conclusions. It is not expected to be anywhere near as economical as my T was at freeway speeds.For those worried about the above consumption figures, don’t be. The standard for T’s in the real world across many drivers (across all driving conditions) is 14L/100km. I drive a little harder than normal and with a lot of stopping and starting. As a result my city T and SS usage is higher than normal. Don’t expect yours to be the same. (Be proud if it is!)
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Posted 08/10/12 01:15 AM Posted 08/10/12 01:15 AM I found my actual was very different to what the trip computer read but I took the battery out and reset the computer and now it seems to read pretty spot on.Driving around town with a bit of highway I average about 14L/100, and that's with the odd bit of boosting around. Can't complain when its better than my BA NA was lol, and I have a whole lot more fun in it
ullbricht87 Member 2 Member For: 13y 11m 19d Posted 13/10/12 03:23 AM Posted 13/10/12 03:23 AM Any car that is worth some "spirited driving" should not have fuel economy figures.Just a waste of time
2012 XR6 Turbo MkII Member 11 Member For: 13y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 19/10/12 02:11 PM Posted 19/10/12 02:11 PM I sit on 9.4-to 9.9 without aircon and flooring it...That is with a XRT Standard..6speed Auto
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/10/12 06:57 AM Posted 20/10/12 06:57 AM I sit on 9.4-to 9.9 without aircon and flooring it...That is with a XRT Standard..6speed AutoSurely you can't be "flooring" it then? 2
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/12 01:39 AM Posted 22/10/12 01:39 AM 280ish with a full tank of e85
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Posted 22/10/12 04:34 AM Posted 22/10/12 04:34 AM Was curious how fuel consumption is on e85. Definitely can't afford to be using that much fuel in a daily driver lol
Brisan New Member 12 Member For: 14y 3m 6d Posted 30/10/12 06:30 AM Posted 30/10/12 06:30 AM Here ate some figures from my 2012 turbo Ute. Around town, 15.5 average.Highway at 115kph, 10.8 average. That's 700km to a tank, amazing after getting 450km around town.Just incase you were wondering, instant economy at 200kph is 38.8Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk 2 1
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 1d Posted 01/11/12 03:59 PM Posted 01/11/12 03:59 PM Latest tank, avg of 12.0L/100.20km to work, roughly 50/50 freeway, streets.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now