SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/08 05:05 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:05 AM http://www.kalecoauto.com/You guys are soooo stupid!everybody knows the cops use the following options...-lowering kits-AWD kit-Spark plug plugs <--- MUST HAVE-radiator insulator-Adjustable powerband
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 05:22 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:22 AM
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 15/03/08 05:52 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:52 AM I new I was losing power because of my dirty engine, bought some KaleCo engine scrub, I will let you know how it goes when I put it in this weekend.http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=...p;products_id=7
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 06:41 AM Posted 15/03/08 06:41 AM Lol a people still taking piss.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/03/08 09:28 AM Posted 15/03/08 09:28 AM mate I wish it was true but it aint, just like this website is BS. www.hornyvirgins.com.au.Scotty
ubute Member 172 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/08 04:29 AM Posted 17/03/08 04:29 AM Maybe he means that wire I've heard of that makes the butterfly valve in the throttle body flutter like butterfly wings to enduce more air flow into the cylinders. My guess is this works like the "butterfly effect" or the "chaos theory" in that a butterfly flapping its wings in South America can cause a tornado to appear in California. This could be behind the naming of the F6 Tornado too I assume.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/08 10:37 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:37 AM Valid points there Can you use multiple butterflies?
ubute Member 172 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/08 10:51 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:51 AM I don't see why not. The new Rav 4 uses 200 killer wasps.
Scubzz Member 24 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney- St George Posted 17/03/08 10:59 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:59 AM This thread made me laugh from beggining to end haha ...funny farkers haha
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/08 10:59 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:59 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now