phantomchic

Movie Reviews

just started watching We Own The Night, opening scene is Eva Mendes diddling herself!!!

:innocent:

Yep - that first scene in We own the night is the goods!!! Never mind Fast & Furious - Eva shows her acting talent in that scene! Bit of tit and everything.....

Just watched Sweeny Todd the Demon barber of fleet st. (work was dull and my boss is away :pinch: )

It was a musical with lots of singing - which took me a while to get over and there is a whole stack of blood - which is always good, on the whole it was a good movie. The twist at the end is tops and there is some good acting thrown in for good measure. Sacha Baron Cohen is great as the crazy wog barber and Johnny Depp puts on a good show too. Even for those people who hate musicals (like myself) it is still well worth a look. 8/10

Well iam off very shortly to see my much anticpated movie of the decade, Rambo IV. Ten minutes to go, and yeah oooh oooh and popcorn for my waistline.

Scotty

Well what a farkin fantastic movie, Old Sly has has made some good movies but none better than his farewell to Rocky and even more so the last Rambo. Its bloody violent but a great watch.

Scotty

saw rambo iv. typical stallone really. terrible acting, dialogue and predictable plot BUT sly is a machine and gore effects were fabulous. 'live for nothing , die for something'

Awake: Not... Not what you think;

decent movie, good actors, including the to-die-for Ms. Alba!! (including a quick bath scence in a white top!) good plot line, but the best part of all... the movie revolves around a heart transplant patient that is awake during his surgery! utterly gut-wrenching for the snippets of the film that are with the patient, during his heart transplant!

well worth a watch!!!

Dan

two good movies with similar scenarios for ya XRTPSI

1. Bug

2. 1408

both set in hotel/motel rooms, very creepy and well made flicks

Revolver; IMO, one of the great head-fark films ever!

unpredictable movies? ok then, playball!!

Revolver;

Donnie Darko Directors Cut;

Southland Tales;

and The Nines!

Whats happens in Vegas...

Got back back from screen of "What happens in Vegas"

Not to bad... better then a typical Justin movie... was actually watchable - had a good laugh and well Cameron D had a few minor sexy moments...

7/10 - go to the cinema on a tight arse Tuesday and check it out...

Will get the dvd once its out...

21-....

Also get my hands on a copy of 21 - again 6.5/10 - actually maybe 7/10...

Really cool movie... Just a pity the copy was of such poor quality... would have prob rated it higher if I had of seen it at the flicks, or with a bought retail copy...

Worth checking out on a tight ass Tuesday also...

:)

Edited by smicky

Slightly OT...but I've given up on "obtaining copies" as they are all usually crap.

The local blockbuster has an even better tight-arse tuesday concept. $0.50 per movie, no limits.

Yeah I saw iron man a few weeks ago, and it craps on all the other Marvels that have come out.. Craps on transformers too, 9/10... Not 10/10 cause I was after a bit more action..

Transformers was awsome too but in the fight scenes, it was a bit hard to follow, the transformers were hard to make out, but Megan Fox is smokin hot hehehehe