MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/12/13 08:35 AM Posted 29/12/13 08:35 AM That kinda reminds me of Axe Cop, a cartoon that I download..
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/13 09:59 PM Posted 29/12/13 09:59 PM I watched a doco called Blackfish, about the killer whales at Seaworld and how they killed a few trainers, good flick to watch with your missus, because they think oh so cute, then munch!
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/12/13 10:31 PM Posted 29/12/13 10:31 PM Hobbit part II So much filler in the movie that wasn't in the book.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/01/14 12:50 PM Posted 04/01/14 12:50 PM Riddick 6/10 way to many plot holes.Rush 10/10 no explanation needed.About Time 9/10 1 off for not gettin in the bux on time travel.The movie itself had me bawlin in a few scenes, if you've lost your father its a real heart puncher.Rachel McAdams is extremely easy on the eye as well.Asterix and Obelix Mission Cleopatre & Asterix and Obelix God Save Britannia8/10 both subtitled french flicks, 2nd and 3rd installments of the series gets a bit repetitive but they are still funny if you've seen the first one.Vikingdom -100/10...Don Jon 2/10 2 for Scarlet.Closed Circuit 2/10 Eric fails with the pom accent.Alan Partridge Alpha Papa 8/10 funny in bits.The Purge 1/10 I knew I shouldnt have watched the crap, what an idiotic premise for a show.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/01/14 09:54 PM Posted 04/01/14 09:54 PM 6/10 for Riddick is generous. I thought that was terrible.I didn't mind Don Jon.Watched 12 Years A Slave last night. Great story with a bunch of intense performances from start to finish.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/01/14 12:03 AM Posted 05/01/14 12:03 AM The beginning of Don Jon was good. It just kind of fizzed out towards the end. Funny and outrageous until they tried to get serious in the latter half. Riddick was just a bad version of Pitch Black. The same plot with a different group of survivors and a sh*ttier monster.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 05/01/14 10:26 AM Posted 05/01/14 10:26 AM I liked Desolation of Smaug, that dragon is huge!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/01/14 03:17 AM Posted 31/01/14 03:17 AM The Counselor 6/10I dont know what I just watched but Ridley Scott should stick to SciFi...Escape Plan 4/10 and thats generous...Shame I thought Arnie & Stallone would have done better.The Wolf of Wall Street 5/10Seen it before many times.Dallas Buyers Club 8/10McConaughey & Leto deserve oscars for what they went through to make it.Filth 7/10Worth a look.Last Vegas 2/10Didnt find anything in it funny.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/01/14 09:47 PM Posted 31/01/14 09:47 PM Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. 3.5/5If you like the other Tom Clancy films (Hunt for Red October, Sum of all Fears, Patriot Games) you will probably enjoy this. Cold War style feuds and spy games between the US and Russia.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/02/14 01:02 PM Posted 01/02/14 01:02 PM Enders Game....I dont know....6/10...2/10....Its got its good bits and bad bits but its got Harry in it although its a kids show its got some good special effects in it....Its got a farkin crap hole of an 'end' is all I really know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now