beastrado Member 23 Member For: 13y 7m 22d Posted 24/09/13 12:48 PM Posted 24/09/13 12:48 PM Yea dave knows his stuff! Ill have a look at that and see where the closest pump is cheers
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 27d Gender: Male Posted 24/09/13 09:36 PM Posted 24/09/13 09:36 PM No worries. I dont think there is any up that way yet but might have changed since I last checked.
Peteos13 Legacy Donating Member 307 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Posted 25/09/13 09:40 AM Posted 25/09/13 09:40 AM I'm hearing the cronulla sharks are moving to central Queensland... Funny. Never seen a shark in the out back.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 25/09/13 10:32 AM Posted 25/09/13 10:32 AM Haha rockhampton is only half hour from the coat. But fark I hope they don't come, we don't want the Nsw captain living in our state.
Ribby Member 75 Member For: 14y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 26/10/13 09:56 AM Posted 26/10/13 09:56 AM test and tune on the 25th was awesome heaps of fords out there lots of turbos few gs super chargers and gt's had ripper night. ran a 12.016 @119mph P.B poor standard clutch is giving in to the 400kw I feel. bring on e85 2x044 twin entry rail twinplate with Kevlar and an 11 hopefully need more lads to come for a run in November might be the last for the year
trumpy955 Member 183 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Queensland Posted 03/03/15 04:17 PM Posted 03/03/15 04:17 PM Hey guys, I noticed there was a few members up my way (im in Gladstone), but it doesnt seem to have had much attention on this area of late (2013 was the last post.) Just wondering who is still up here and how their vehicles are going?
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 03/03/15 07:53 PM Posted 03/03/15 07:53 PM Yea I live in Rocky. Still a few others up here to I think
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 04/03/15 04:15 AM Posted 04/03/15 04:15 AM I'm still floating around, still waiting for my build to be completed though...
trumpy955 Member 183 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Queensland Posted 04/03/15 03:32 PM Posted 04/03/15 03:32 PM Ok cool guys. Im in Gladstone myself, still running stock everything apart from a window tint. (im a bit slow on modding it, I got it last week haha) Ive seen a few getting around with after market intercoolers but in traffic so I havent been able to ask what other mods were done.What are you getting done Hi PSI?
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 04/03/15 11:23 PM Posted 04/03/15 11:23 PM this will save me a lot of typing..Click here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now