Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

GET A BOBTAIL UP YA, YA XT LOOKIN, STOCKY WANNABE f*ckS

100_1269.jpg

:spoton::kissmy:

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I still think the wings are gay, I wanna be as far away from every other xr6 on the road as possible. I'm gettin a Phoon Kit with no spoiler. You can't say it looks like a xt and I don't want to look like a mock up either.

post-11974-1193982010_thumb.jpg

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
GET A BOBTAIL UP YA, YA XT LOOKIN, STOCKY WANNABE f*ckS

:stirthepot::stirthepot:

SHUT UP BITCH YOUR LIKE A TRANNY STUCK IN BETWEEN.

boy wants to be a girl, girl wants to be a boy.

You want a wing, but you dont want a wing,

You want no wing, but you have a wing.... :welcome2:

:stirthepot::spoton::stirthepot:

Edited by YPURV4
  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

I like my wing, but I looove my FPV side skirts!

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted
SHUT UP BITCH YOUR LIKE A TRANNY STUCK IN BETWEEN.

boy wants to be a girl, girl wants to be a boy.

You want a wing, but you dont want a wing,

You want no wing, but you have a wing.... :welcome2:

:stirthepot::spoton::stirthepot:

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: U guys are a crack up!!

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Carn lets start hearing some proper insults, stop f*cking around :spoton:

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
SHUT UP BITCH YOUR LIKE A TRANNY STUCK IN BETWEEN.

boy wants to be a girl, girl wants to be a boy.

You want a wing, but you dont want a wing,

You want no wing, but you have a wing.... :censored:

:cry::censored: :o

Im a tranny and your not? Dont you have a ba gt front....? Are you a tranny in denial having an identity crisis?

GET YOUR FAST AND THE FURIOUS PROP CAR, COP MAGNET TRANNY WANABE THE HUGEST STUPIDEST, GENUINE FAKE CARBONFIBRE WING YOU CAN FIND.

It will suit it ...... and you'll feel better inside knowing you've finally come out :stirthepot:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Im a tranny and your not? Dont you have a ba gt front....? Are you a tranny in denial having an identity crisis?

GET YOUR FAST AND THE FURIOUS PROP CAR, COP MAGNET TRANNY WANABE THE HUGEST STUPIDEST, GENUINE FAKE CARBONFIBRE WING YOU CAN FIND.

It will suit it ...... and you'll feel better inside knowing you've finally come out :censored:

:censored::cry:

I didnt mean tranny as in (wannabe fpv) I ment tranny as in you couldnt chose between a wing and no wing hence the bobtail, like a trannt cant chose between being a boy and a girl.

get it bells ringing now...

Lol at the fast & furious and carbon wing, didnt I make my self clear in my posts that I HATE WINGS AND JAP crap........

WTF is with people taking every thing so god dam serious around here ITS ALL JOKES YA FCKING CRY BABYS.

And you wanna see a prop car ill take your HPF tuned car any day name the time and the place ill be there.................

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Hi.

post-11431-1193995706_thumb.jpg

post-11431-1193995776_thumb.jpg

post-11431-1193995846_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...