YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/07 09:33 AM Posted 02/11/07 09:33 AM Fck man your car looks TUFF as.for an xt...lol wankers have no idea.TUFF MATE TUFF
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 02/11/07 04:12 PM Author Posted 02/11/07 04:12 PM hehe nice work Aaron, I like the placement of the turbo badge too Where you get the XT boot from? A swap from someone or did u get it filled in
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 02/11/07 05:03 PM Posted 02/11/07 05:03 PM Where can the force 6 lip spoiler be purchased?boot lip spoiler
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/11/07 11:08 PM Posted 02/11/07 11:08 PM (edited) Hi.that's a nice ride mate, I was thinking of chuckin those lights on mine. What do you think they would look like on a Venom T? Edited 02/11/07 11:11 PM by XRTPSI
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/11/07 11:13 PM Posted 02/11/07 11:13 PM like the rest of the car, but you need to do something about those plates, baby blue plates on a black t! Yuk!(I have those lights too, luv em)
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 02/11/07 11:54 PM Posted 02/11/07 11:54 PM lol they are small and insignificant, they look better then the standard W.A plates anyways
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/07 12:02 AM Posted 03/11/07 12:02 AM lol they are small and insignificant, they look better then the standard W.A plates anywaysCan't you get white on black in woop woop
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 03/11/07 12:09 AM Posted 03/11/07 12:09 AM yeah im getting better plates soon, had better things to waste my money on The altezzas would look hot on your car btw
Guest Guests Posted 03/11/07 12:11 AM Posted 03/11/07 12:11 AM yeah im getting better plates soon, had better things to waste my money on The altezzas would look hot on your car btwGet some white on black plates... They'll look hot
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/07 12:56 AM Posted 03/11/07 12:56 AM I didnt mean tranny as in (wannabe fpv) I ment tranny as in you couldnt chose between a wing and no wing hence the bobtail, like a trannt cant chose between being a boy and a girl. get it bells ringing now...Lol at the fast & furious and carbon wing, didnt I make my self clear in my posts that I HATE WINGS AND JAP crap........WTF is with people taking every thing so god dam serious around here ITS ALL JOKES YA FCKING CRY BABYS.And you wanna see a prop car ill take your HPF tuned car any day name the time and the place ill be there.................Im just f*ckin with you mate. Everyone said they wanted an argument....Like I said I love the no spoiler look.... hence the reason I got the smallest one possible without having to get a new boot.And your car is probably one of the best looking around.STOP CRYING and taking everything so serious As for 'taking' of my car, unless youve done something I havent read know about I reckon we'd be about on par. I dont race on the street... that sh*t is immature and dangerous.That and I still owe Vin Diesel a 10 second car.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now