Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted
I think I'll be the odd one out here. Not really a fan of the de-spoilered look :spoton:

your not the only one mate

same with VE SS's I hate them with out the spoiler just looks wrong imo

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

looks awesome!!!

Im gonna get me one of those chrome turbo badges!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
Looks great JimmyXR6T04. The reason why the images dont load, is because your trying to display the entire page in an (IMG) tag and not just the actual image.

Look to the right of those pages and it has a section called "IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards" and use that code in there.

cheers mate :spoton:

and yep, that chrome turbo badge in the middle looks great!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted

I think I'm in the minority too.... I'm not a fan of the despoilered look. :spoton::surrenderwave:

The only reason is that there is very little differentiation between models (as was said before). With Ghia's having XR side and rear skirts and XT's (and all other models) having no spoiler it just adds to the fact that the T's are visually less identifiable.

Love the idea of the turbo badge though

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I think I'll be the odd one out here. Not really a fan of the de-spoilered look :surrenderwave:

:spoton:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

For all these people saying it dosnt make the car look unique or different or that it makes it look plain.

check this bitchs :spoton:

post-8645-1193821719_thumb.jpg

post-8645-1193821868_thumb.jpg

post-8645-1193822035_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

not only is it de-spoilered but it's also in the best colour :spoton:

perhaps we need a poll for this whole spoiler/no spoiler thing!

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
not only is it de-spoilered but it's also in the best colour :spoton:

Hands down........... :surrenderwave:

Edited by YPURV4
  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted (edited)
:spoton:

I took mine off for a whole 10 mins just to see what it would look like .Didnt like the look at all so I ordered the typhoon legs.

post-5327-1193825848_thumb.jpg

Edited by velociTy
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Cheers for all the good and bad comments so far people. I'll slap up pics once its lowered and hopefully it makes my decision more solid :)

YPURV4 that thing looks mad, always liked it hey. I'm almost wishing I got adjustable height rear coilovers now to get my ass end that low for shows perhaps hehehe.

wados, for the time being I've used some real real strong tape my old man has, and covered the holes with that. Its silver, but I painted over it with merc silver paint so you can barely see them - only a temp solution for now.

MiKa, the holes appear to be painted even on the edges so I doubt rust will form on the edges. I also taped up the holes from the underside of the boot too so its completely sealed with that super sticky tape :P

velociTy, the BF's dont have detachable spoiler legs so the longer typhoon legs are out of the question for me :P

and finallllly..

BOSCO do you have the ability to make up custom stickers such as normal ford badge but with a black background? or are you only selling the remainder of your red/blue XR badges.

Mike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...