XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/10/07 01:25 PM Posted 30/10/07 01:25 PM Hi allRemoved the spoiler a week or so ago, and got some decent pics tonight. Also got XR badges and chrome turbo for the boot.Whats everyones thoughts, good or bad?If I decide to stick with it, I'll chase up a XT boot and remove the ford badge completely at the same time.(Ignore the 4wd ride height.. it will be on its guts by this weekend if all goes to plan).
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/10/07 01:35 PM Posted 30/10/07 01:35 PM I love you.Looks hot mate, de-spoilering these is the best thing you could do to them.They look f*cking sleek as :banghead:Xt boots are hot ;D
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/10/07 01:39 PM Posted 30/10/07 01:39 PM Looks tuffI'll be doing it to mine soon
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/07 06:08 PM Posted 30/10/07 06:08 PM Looks tuff mate, Very clean lookin. Lower it and she'll be lookin sweet as.Cheers Charlie
aiboart Member 665 Member For: 21y 8m 15d Posted 30/10/07 08:20 PM Posted 30/10/07 08:20 PM That car looks simply excellent. Also, cool photography.Regards,aa
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/07 08:28 PM Posted 30/10/07 08:28 PM I like it!the turbo badge looks good I'll have to grab one of those!
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 30/10/07 09:49 PM Posted 30/10/07 09:49 PM I don't like the XR badge. I think the Ford badge or nothing would look better. I love the turbo badge in that spot.As for the rest of the car.... very neat, very sleek and stylish. Very well done!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/07 10:22 PM Posted 30/10/07 10:22 PM (edited) Looks tops mate, can't wait to get mine done just got to find an XT donar.What are my chances of getting one of those XR badges but with a red XR Logo inside? Edited 30/10/07 10:23 PM by XRTPSI
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/10/07 10:35 PM Posted 30/10/07 10:35 PM If I had a silver or black xr I would definetly put the turbo badge where you put yours.Im just not sure if red turbo badge would look the same.RegardsTUFXRT6
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/07 10:38 PM Posted 30/10/07 10:38 PM hey is that the meshman mesh?sorry to hijack the thread but that looks hot.. would it look any good on an ego ute??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now