KryZak Member 91 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/09/07 05:56 AM Author Posted 04/09/07 05:56 AM Ive heard nothing but good reports about them, hope you enjoy the 6T and hopefully they give you the After sales service you deserve. Mine should be on order within 2 months if all goes to plan Awesome! The afternoon is dragging on for some wierd reason......
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 04/09/07 06:23 AM Posted 04/09/07 06:23 AM looks very nice enjoy
kaldek Member 71 Member For: 19y 2m 13d Posted 04/09/07 08:40 AM Posted 04/09/07 08:40 AM Very nice! I've got the same colour myself, just picked it up last Wednesday. Same deal, 18" rims, premium sound, but I skipped on the sunroof. Personally I love the colour more than any others available - it really stands out in the sunlight!
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/09/07 09:02 AM Posted 04/09/07 09:02 AM Very nice mate, enjoy
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/09/07 09:10 AM Posted 04/09/07 09:10 AM , Enjoy mate, you will love itDillon
Guest Guests Posted 04/09/07 01:13 PM Posted 04/09/07 01:13 PM Hehe, yeah, wont be too hard to spot me, just look for the big grin reflecting the sun into your eyes! I think ive seen a few of you around, I keep seeing the gunmetal grey / silver one around with the large xr6t forums sticker on the back window.No worries dagabond. I plan on taking just a few photos of this car Will have to have a small meetup for some photos when the weather clears up (it couldnt be a nice day like yesterday so I could give the sunroof a run could it!!!)T-Minus 4H 29M 46S lolThat's me with the Mercury silver T and the huge site sticker... I just love fordxr6turbo.com Haha!!! Very nice ride mate and be sure to give a wave if you see me on the road
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/09/07 01:16 PM Posted 04/09/07 01:16 PM Good stuff mate. Just wait till the mod bug bites and then you'll really love the ride.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 04/09/07 02:18 PM Posted 04/09/07 02:18 PM That's me with the Mercury silver T and the huge site sticker... I just love fordxr6turbo.com Haha!!! Very nice ride mate and be sure to give a wave if you see me on the road was at simons today, and daaaaaam your car is looking insane with the kit and everything in it mate..Cant wait to hear it on the road...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/07 12:55 AM Posted 05/09/07 12:55 AM I dont think that lane fords service centre is as good as there new car sales by the sound of it.they put my timing belt thing on wrong and it wore some nice grooves into the water pump and was stalling continually! they did fix it free of charge once I pointed it out I guess. also I was in a super hurry and they gave the car back 2 hours late after giving it a 'clean' after I had done it that morning. was well pissed as they did a sh*t job.every dealer has good and bad stories I guess!
Guest Guests Posted 05/09/07 11:01 AM Posted 05/09/07 11:01 AM was at simons today, and daaaaaam your car is looking insane with the kit and everything in it mate..Cant wait to hear it on the road...Yeah she's starting to look pretty sweet That cooler is so big when it's actually on the car :roflmbo:I'm picking it up some time tomorrow so should be a fun weekend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now