aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 20/12/02 01:05 AM Posted 20/12/02 01:05 AM Mals BA XR6T Posted: Dec 18 2002, 08:09 AM It's always good to hear about more people going the XR's. But I have to be honest, I would have expected more of the.... "Yeah I have an 5.7ltr 220kW SS... and I'm upgrading the power to a 4ltr 240kw **XR6**" Maybe not that bad, but I am switching from a non-supercharged VX Late model camira S (series 1). Looking forward to the performance boost.
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 20/12/02 05:16 AM Posted 20/12/02 05:16 AM 1992 Subaru Brumby Ute,2000 AU II 'SE' Ute - Monsoon Blue2002 BA XR6T Sedan - BlueprintRegards,Ben.
Guest atessa Guests Posted 20/12/02 06:34 AM Posted 20/12/02 06:34 AM MY CARS GEMINIMAZDA R100 TURBOTELSTAR TX5MAZDA 626ZC FAIRLANEGEMINIMAZDA 626 TURBOPULSAR SSSXY FIRMONTHZ HOLDENXY UTEBLUEBIRD SSS ATESSA TURBO JAP IMPORT
Guest lowndes2b1 Guests Posted 20/12/02 08:55 AM Posted 20/12/02 08:55 AM EF FalconEA FalconXF XR 6 Hertitage GreenAU XR8 sedan/AU XR6 ute both in Silhouetteand now ...BA XR 6 Turbo Sedan and XR 6 ute both in Phantom~~(*)MëL«fordgirl»LôwÑÐë§(*)~~
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 20/12/02 11:57 AM Posted 20/12/02 11:57 AM Datsun 240K (written off)XY wagonDatsun 240K (resurrected)Suzuki hatchEB SedanEB WagonEF Wagon and Kawasaki 250 motorcycleVT Ser 1 S Late model camira and Honda CBR600VT Ser 2 Acclaim WagonSoon to be XR6T :D
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Posted 20/12/02 12:00 PM Posted 20/12/02 12:00 PM There's a common thread here of XY's XF's and EF's.Ain't life grand!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 20/12/02 12:12 PM Posted 20/12/02 12:12 PM apparently....especially now we have the BA turbo :D
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Posted 20/12/02 12:42 PM Posted 20/12/02 12:42 PM So is the BA - to be in my case, come on the order's in - the successor to the XY and the XF.Here's hoping.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 19/04/08 01:10 AM Posted 19/04/08 01:10 AM Just curious what you were all driving before you "upgraded" to XR6T, and how you have found the increase in power, if any, bottom end grunt and gear box etc compared to your last car.Me, AUXR8 200kW.Comments??...should have some next week, after I've driven mine around, but keen to hear everybodys thoughtsI upgraded from a VT 'S' Pack 5spd manual, great car for a 19-21 yr old had an LSD and everything! After working for FoMoCo I saw the light!
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 19/04/08 01:20 AM Posted 19/04/08 01:20 AM thread mining again, run out of current threads to post in Pat.XF 250efi with 5 speed supra, the T is light years head.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now