Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Lucky something like this didn't happen at Nizpro.

I was standing in front of about 5 car on the dyno before I thought I better move just in case.

Lj0-_K_RsmA

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

sh*t!

Lucky it didnt keep going into the crowd :drivingalong:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Fark that was lucky...or unlucky...

Didnt this happen a while ago.....

:repost:

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

I thought it was going straight off the end.

Good looking rod.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

farkkkkk, so lucky.....I was at powercruise today and say the rdp xr8 TT running 1230 odd hp and I saw how that thing stood up on the dyno.....

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

That would have been a site to see and hear the RDP XR8 :repost:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

love all the meatheads cheering :repost:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...